GeForce RTX 2080 Super EVO OC 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
- Boost Clock: 1860MHz
- Memory: 8192MB 15500MHz GDDR6
- Cuda Cores: 3072
- SLI Ready
- VR Ready
- PhysX/CUDA Enabled
- NVIDIA Turing
- 12nm Process
- Real-Time Ray Tracing
- 3yr Warranty.
Out of stock
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce RTX 2080 Super EVO OC 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics CardDelivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Axial-tech fans propel air over a huge heatsink and Auto-Extreme Technology ensures all-around reliability. It's the perfect combination for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customisable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1860 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1830 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.