+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Turbo 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
The ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Turbo O11G represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology. The TU104 GPU of the RTX 2080 is built on the Turing architecture, utilises the new 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process in addition to GDDR6-VRAM to make for a significant leap forward in terms of speed when compared to the 10- series. The reason behind the name change to "GeForce RTX" lies in the deployment of Ray-Tracing Technology, this unlocks incredibly realistic lighting and shadow effects.
The Features of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Turbo O11G at a Glance
- Dual-fan cooler design
- High GPU base clock: 1350 MHz
- Massive GPU boost clock: 1545 MHz
- New generation of VRAM: 11 GB GDDR6
- Ultra-fast memory: 7000 MHz (14000 MHz effective)
- Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
- High memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 4352 CUDA-Cores (Shader)
- Low TDP: 285 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connector: 2x 8 Pin
- Display output: 2x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design & Clock Frequencies of the ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Turbo O11G
The ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Turbo O11G has a Base Clock of 1350 MHz. When under heavy load, the clock frequencies of the graphics chip increase automatically up to 1545 MHz Boost Clock. The innovative GDDR6-VRAM operates at 7000 MHz (14000 MHz effective) while the 11 GB of memory makes gaming at 4K resolutions or immersing yourself in Virtual Reality a treat for the senses.
Even the cooler design on this ASUS card has been refined: the shroud of the Turbo O11G is not only aesthetically pleasing, it has been designed in such a way as to make airflow over the heatsink more efficient. This shroud is especially well-design for operating the graphics cards in an SLI configuration while ensuring maximum cooling performance. The Turbo O11G is also designed to maintain the highest possible performance in a wide array of cases, and helping to make this possible is the inclusion of an IP5X dust resistance rating on the new fans, thereby ensuring the fans spin at the correct speeds and push the optimum amount of air. The bearings have also been optimised for quiet operation, even at high speeds.
- Dimensions: 298 x 40 x 134 mm (W x H x T)
Slot height: 2-Slot
- GPU: GeForce GTX 2080
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1.350 MHz
Boost clock: 1.545 MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores):4.352
- Memory: 11.264 MB
Memory frequency: 7.000 (14.000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
Memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
2x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Typ C
- Power supply: 2x 8-Pin PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing, ASUS Aura Sync
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX
NVIDIA GeForce RTX opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture and offering next level artificial intelligence, real-time ray tracing and programmable shading - The RTX series offers unparalleled immersion and up to 6x faster performance.
More links for "GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Turbo 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
OcUK Recommends, GeForce GTX VR Ready