"H81M-K Intel H81 (Socket 1150) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard"H81M-K Micro-ATX H81 features intuitive UEFI BIOS, superb integrated graphics performance and unique USB 3.0 performance.
- New UEFI BIOS – Friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) - 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- AI Suite 3-One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
- GPU Boost-Go to the limit with iGPU level up!
- EPU - All-round energy efficiency and detailed CPU wattage settings
New UEFI BIOS – friendlier and more intuitive
Exclusive EZ Mode adds useful info to become even easier
Media-renowned UEFI BIOS from ASUS provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and now features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ Mode has a whole new look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, XMP profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience.
- Intel® Socket 1150 for 4th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
- Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel® H81
- 2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- VGA (1920x1200 @ 60Hz)
- Supports DVI with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- 1 x PCIe x16 (x16 mode, yellow)
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), yellow
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), dark brown
- 1 x Gigabit
- Realtek ALC887 7.1
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue)
- 8 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, 6 at mid-board)
Back I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DVI
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.0 (blue)
- 4 x USB 2.0
More links for "H81M-K Intel H81 (Socket 1150) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard"
ASUS takes its name from Pegasus, the winged horse from Greek mythology which symbolises knowledge and wisdom. ASUS, with its 30+ years of technology experience, continues to produce record breaking performance motherboards along with its graphics cards, monitors, networking devices and now also smartphones.
Purchase unique design, smart technology and uncompromising quality with ASUS.