+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Keyboard and Mouse Epic Bundle - Pugio Mouse and Cerberus Mech Keyboard
Mouse and Keyboard bundle from ASUS for a discounted price. Buy together and save 27%
Asus ROG Pugio Optical USB Gaming Mouse (90MP00L0-B0UA00)
ROG Pugio is an ambidextrous gaming mouse that offers ultimate customisability to meet the needs of the most hardcore gamers. Its configurable side buttons let you decide on your own side button layout, while exclusive push-fit switch sockets offer variable click resistance. The push-fit design makes it easy to replace worn out switches to extend the lifespan of the mouse. The Pugio features stunning, aggressive aesthetics to match its performance — including angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels with Aura Sync support.
- Truly ambidextrous gaming mouse with configurable side buttons
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design to easily vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- Aggressive aesthetics with ASUS Aura RGB lighting and Aura Sync support, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels and underside engravings
- Durable 50-million-click Omron switches, with two additional Japanese-made Omron switches that offer a different click feel
- Gaming-grade optical sensor with 7200 DPI, 150 IPS and 30g acceleration for fast and accurate tracking
- Separate button design with lower actuation force and faster response
- DPI switch and DPI indicator
- Intuitive ROG Armoury interface for easy customisation of buttons, surface calibration, performance, Aura RGB light settings and more
Configurable Side Buttons
Ambidextrous mice with side buttons usually feature a mirrored button layout to accommodate both right- and left-handed gamers. The drawback of this design is that it often results in side button misclicks. Even with the buttons disabled, they can still be distracting. With the ROG Pugio, there's no need to change your grip style to avoid the buttons. The Pugio has configurable magnetic side buttons on both flanks to give you a truly ambidextrous and ergonomic gaming mouse. Simply swap the buttons out and replace them with the side button covers: use four, two, or no side buttons — the options are all yours!
Exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket Design
ROG Pugio features an exclusive push-fit switch socket design that allows you to easily change switches to vary click resistance. The option of replacing worn or broken switches also extends the lifespan of your mouse.
ROG Pugio will be the centerpiece of your battle station. With a quality gunmetal-gray finish, underside engravings, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels for a secure and comfortable grip, and angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels, the Pugio is a stunning weapon from every angle. Customisable Aura RGB lighting, offering a palette of over millions of colors and six preset lighting effects, lets you take style to the next level!
Achieve perfect RGB lighting synchronisation across your ROG Pugio and other Aura Sync-enabled products to complete the look of your battle station. Quickly synchronise lighting between the ROG Pugio and ROG Claymore keyboard with a press of the latter's ROG Sync hotkey, or use Aura Sync with ASUS motherboards and other components to make your system stand out!
Durable 50-Million-Click Switches
Mouse buttons and switches – especially switches on gaming mice – take the most abuse. With high-quality Omron mouse switches that are rated to at least 50 million clicks, the ROG Pugio is built to last.
Advanced Optical Sensor
Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Pugio is an optical sensor that provides you with the accuracy and precision needed to take down the opponent.
Separate Button Design
The ROG Pugio has a separate button design that lowers the actuation force and travel distance required for each click, so you'll enjoy faster and more tactile button response.
ROG Armoury Software
The ROG Pugio features intuitive ROG Armoury software that lets you adjust settings to suit your style. Customise Aura RGB lighting effects, adjust performance and surface calibration settings, program and map buttons, create profiles, and much more!
- Connectivity Technology: Wired, Tracking, Optical
- OS Support: Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7
- Dimensions: L120 x W68 x H37mm
- Weight: 103 g without cable
- Resolution: 7200dpi
- Interface available: Mouse - USB
- Contents: 1 x ROG pouch, 1 x ROG accessary case, 2 x Japanese-made Omron switches, 2 x side button covers, 1 x ROG logo sticker
- Omron D2F Series switches: D2F, D2F-F, D2F-01, D2F-01F
- Omron D2FC Series switches: D2FC-3M, D2FC-F-7N, D2FC-F-7N(10M), D2FC-F-7N(20M), D2FC-F-K (50M)
ASUS Cerberus Mech RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (90YH0191-B2EA00)
ASUS Cerberus Mech RGB is the latest gaming keyboard in the award-winning Cerberus series. Built to satisfy avid gamers needs, Cerberus Mech RGB was designed with loads of high-performance features, including durable, 60-million- keystroke-lifespan mechanical switches that stand up to the most intense action, and dedicated hot keys for executing macros and more while gaming. Customizable RGB backlighting effects shine in millions of vivid colors, letting you tailor Cerberus Mech RGB to your own individual style.
Fully mechanical RGB key switches: Ultra-durable and responsive
Kaihua RGB switches provide tactile, lightning-fast response and an ultra-durable lifespan of up to 70-million keystrokes.
100% anti-ghosting with NKRO technology: Never miss a keystroke
A responsive design with 100% anti-ghosting and N-key rollover (NKRO) technology ensures each keystroke is logged, even if you press numerous keys simultaneously.
RGB LED backlit effects: Individually programmable backlit keys
Along with seven built-in lighting effects in customizable colors, you can easily create a personalized keyboard that enhances your gaming experience.
Handy hot keys: Good for quick actions while gaming
Dedicated hot keys let you execute complex commands with a single press.
- Switches Kaihua RGB Mechanical Switch
- Switch lifecycle 70-million keystrokes
- Connection Single gold-plated USB 2.0
- Backlit Per-key RGB LEDs
- Anti-ghosting N-Key Rollover (6KRO switch included)
- Polling Rate 1000 Hz
- Macro Keys All Keys
- Macro Recording On-the-fly recording Support
- Dimensions and Weight 448 x 150 x 35 mm / 1250g