"M4A785TD-V Evo AMD 785G (Socket AM3) DDR3 Motherboard"This motherboard supports AMD Socket AM3 multi-core processors with unique L3 cache and delivers better overclocking capabilities with less power consumption. It features dual-channel DDR3 1333 memory support and accelerates data transfer rate up to 5200MT/s via HyperTransport 3.0 based system bus. This motherboard also supports AMD CPUs in the new 45nm manufacturing process.
- CPU: Phenom II/Athlon II/Sempron 100 Series
- Chipset: AMD 785G / SB710
- System Bus: Up to 5200 MT/s HyperTransport 3.0
- Memory: 4x DDR3 DIMM 1800(OC) / 1600(OC) / 1333 / 1066 / 800 MHz (Max. 16GB)
- Integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 GPU
- Expasion slots: 2x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots, 1x PCIe x1 Slots & 3x PCI Slots
- Storage: 1x Ultra DMA 133/100/66, 5x SATA 3Gb/s (RAID 0, 1, 10 and JBOD) & 1x eSATA 3Gb/s
- LAN: RTL8112L Gigabit LAN
- Audio: VT1708S 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- 12x USB 2.0
- 8+2 Phase Power Design
- ASUS Fanless Design
- ASUS Q-Fan
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS MyLogo 2
- ASUS EZ Flash 2
- Turbo V
- GPU NOS
- Turbo Key
- ASUS C.P.R. (CPU Parameter Recall)
- 1x PS/2 COMBO (Keyboard & Mouse)
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Optical)
- 1x HDMI
- 1x DVI
- 1x D-SUB
- 1x IEEE 1394a
More links for "M4A785TD-V Evo AMD 785G (Socket AM3) DDR3 Motherboard"
ASUS takes its name from Pegasus, the winged horse from Greek mythology which symbolises knowledge and wisdom. ASUS, with its 30+ years of technology experience, continues to produce record breaking performance motherboards along with its graphics cards, monitors, networking devices and now also smartphones.
Purchase unique design, smart technology and uncompromising quality with ASUS.