+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
P8H61 Intel H61 Chipset (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard **B3 REVISION**The P8H61 delivers users fantastic graphics performance in an Intel® LGA1155 package with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 2-channel DDR3 memory and 16x PCI Express 2.0 lanes. DDR3 supports data transfer rates of 1333 / 1066 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia and Internet applications. The Intel® H61(B3) Express Chipset is the latest single chipset design to support the new 1155 socket Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 2nd generation processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability.
The P8H61 features a multitude of exclusive ASUS features. ASUS EFI BIOS (EZ Mode) provides a user friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard BIOS input to enable more flexible and convenient mouse controls. The exclusive EZ mode displays frequently accessed setup info, whilst Advanced Mode caters for experienced performance enthusiasts.
ASUS EPU (Energy Processing Unit) provides total system power management by intelligently moderating power usage in real time saving power and money. ASUS AI Suite II, this all-in-one software offers diverse and ease to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities. AI Suite II allows users to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed control, voltage and sensor readings. Anti-Surge protection detects over voltage conditions to prevent voltage surges from spreading in real time.
Fan Xpert intelligently allows users to adjust the CPU chassis fan speeds according to differing temperature and climate conditions, offering flexible control of fan speeds to achieve a quiet and cool environment. ASUS TurboV provides the adrenaline rush of real time OC without exiting or rebooting the OS. The ASUS OC profiles in TurboV provide the best OC settings in different scenarios.
The on-board 8-channel HD audio (High Definition Audio) CODEC enables high-quality 192KHz/24-bit audio output. Jack Detect feature, automatically identifies peripherals and notifies users of any inappropriate connection. EZ Flash 2 is a user-friendly BIOS update utility; users can update their BIOS in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
CrashFree BIOS 3 allows users to restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash disk containing the BIOS file. The BIOS C.P.R, (CPU Parameter Recall), feature automatically restores the CPU default settings when the system hangs due to an overclocking failure. C.P.R. eliminates the need to open the system chassis and clear the RTC data. Users can simply shut down and reboot the system.
ASUS Unique Selling Points
- Anti-Surge Protection: This special design prevents expensive devices and the motherboard from damage caused by power surges.
- EPU: Automatically provides the most appropriate power usage to save power and money.
- TurboV: Providing simple steps to easy overclocking.
- ASUS EFI BIOS(EZ Mode):The most flexible and easy to use Bios.
- AI Suite II: One stop access to all Asus features.
- CrashFree BIOS 3: Restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash disk
- My logo 2: Easily customize your start up screen.
- EZ Flash 2: Easily update your systems bios firmware.
- Fan Xpert: Smart thermal control via fan speed detection.
- Form Factor: ATX 12"x 8" (30.5cm x 20.3cm)
- Socket: LGA1155 socket for Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 Processors
- Chipset: Intel® H61 Express
- Graphics interface: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot
- Memory: 2x DIMM, max. 16GB, DDR3 1333/1066 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Audio: ALC887 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Realtek® 8111E Gigabit LAN
- Storage: 4 x SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- USB: 10 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 4 ports at the back panel)
- Manageability: WOL by PME, WOR by PME, PXE
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard (Purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (Green)
- 1 x RJ45 port
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x COM port
- 1 x LPT port
- 3 x Audio jacks
Internal I/O Connectors
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 connectors support additional 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 4 x SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- 1 x S/PDIF Out connector
- 1 x CPU Fan connector
- 1 x Chassis Fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x System Panel connector
- 1 x Internal speaker connector
- 1 x 24-pin ATX Power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
In The Box
- 2 x Serial ATA 3.0Gb/s cables
- 1 x I/O shield
-1 x Support DVD
- User's manual
- ASUS Utilities
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)