+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
P8H61-M Intel H61 Chipset (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard **B3 REVISION**The P8H61-M delivers users fantastic graphics performance in an Intel® LGA1155 package with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 2-channel DDR3 memory and 16x PCI Express 2.0 lanes. DDR3 supports data transfer rates of 1333 / 1066 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia and Internet applications. The Intel® H61(B3) Express Chipset is the latest single-chipset design to support the new 1155 socket Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 2nd generation processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability.
The P8H61-M features a multitude of exclusive ASUS features. ASUS EPU (Energy Processing Unit) provides total system power management by intelligently moderating power usage in real time saving power and money. ASUS AI Suite II, this all-in-one software offers diverse and ease to use functions, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities. AI Suite II allows users to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed control, voltage and sensor readings.
Anti-Surge protection detects over voltage conditions to prevent voltage surges from spreading in real time. Fan Xpert intelligently allows users to adjust the CPU chassis fan speeds according to differing temperature and climate conditions, offering flexible control of fan speeds to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
ASUS TurboV provides the adrenaline rush of real time OC without exiting or rebooting the OS. The ASUS OC profiles in TurboV provide the best OC settings in different scenarios. The P8H61-M uses all high-quality conductive polymer capacitors on-board for durability, improved lifespan and enhanced thermal capacity. GPU Boost overclocks the integrated GPU in real time for the best graphics performance with a user friendly UI that facilitates flexible frequency and voltage adjustments.
The BIOS C.P.R, (CPU Parameter Recall), feature automatically restores the CPU default settings when the stystem hangs due to an overclocking failure. C.P.R. eliminates the need to open the system chassis and clear the RTC data. Users can simply shut down and reboot the system. The on-board 8-channel HD audio (High Definition Audio) CODEC enables high-quality 192KHz/24-bit audio output. Jack Detect feature, automatically identifies peripherals and notifies users of any inappropriate connection.
ASUS Unique Selling Points
- GPU Boost: Upgrade your graphics performance by up to 48%
- 100% Solid Capacitors: Provides the motherboard with improved durability, improved lifespan and enhanced thermal capacity.
- Protect 3.0: Protects the Planet, your Hardware and You.
- MemOK!: Quickly ensures memory boot compatibility with failsafe settings.
- Anti-Surge Protection: This special design prevents expensive devices and the motherboard from damage caused by power surges.
- EPU: Automatically provides the most appropriate power usage to save power and money.
- Anti-EMI: Reduces Electro Magnetic Interference by up to 50%
- TurboV: Providing simple steps to easy overclocking.
- ASUS EFI BIOS(EZ Mode):The most flexible and easy to use Bios.
- AI Suite II: One stop access to all Asus features.
- CrashFree BIOS 3: Restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash disk
- My logo 2: Easily customize your start up screen.
- EZ Flash 2: Easily update your systems bios firmware.
- Fan Xpert: Smart thermal control via fan speed detection.
- Form Factor: mATX 9.6 in x 8.0 in (24.4 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Socket: LGA1155 socket for Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 Processors
- Chipset: Intel® H61 Express
- Graphics interface: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot
- Memory: 2x DIMM, max. 16GB, DDR3 1333/1066 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Audio: ALC887 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Realtek® 8111E Gigabit LAN
- Storage: 4 x SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- USB: 10 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 4 ports at the back panel)
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 COMBO port (Keyboard & Mouse)
- 1 x S/PDIF Out port(Optical)
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DVI port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 3 x Audio jacks
Internal I/O Connectors
- 2 x USB connectors support additional 4 USB ports
- 4 x SATA 3.0Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU Fan connector
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector
- 1 x LPT connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x COM port
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x 24-pin ATX Power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
- 1 x System Panel connector
In The Box
- 2 x Serial ATA 3.0Gb/s cables
- 1 x I/O shield
- 1 x Support DVD
- User's manual
- ASUS Utilities
- ASUS Update
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)