+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
P8P67 Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard - (Sandybridge)The board everyone has been waiting for has finally arrived. The P8P67 board comprises of the LGA1155 socket for the 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7/Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 Processors and Intel® P67 Express Chipset with support for DDR3 2133(O.C)/1866(O.C)/1600/1333Mhz memory. The board also houses Bluetooth v2.1+EDR to support the ASUS exclusive BT GO! Feature. There are 4 USB3.0 ports available to the users, 2 mid-panel and 2 on the back. Audio is showcased by the board including 8 channels HD and DTS. The board also boasts 2 PCIex16 slots enabling CrossFireX technology. Storage on the board includes 4 SATA 6Gb/s, 4 SATA 3GB/s and 1 eSATA (by bracket).
- Intel P67 Chipset: Socket 1155 Support for K edition Unlocked CPUs
- Crossfire support
- SATA 6GB/s and USB 3.0
- ATX Form Factor
- 3 Year Warranty
- Potential Sandybridge issue:
- In some cases, motherboards featuring the 6 Series Chipset (P67 & H67) that have Sata devices connected to ports 2-5 could potentially degrade over time.
- Motherboards with devices connected to Ports 0 & 1 remain unaffected or using the 6Gb/s ports.
- Please note if your board is affected by the above issues, your statutory rights remain to RMA the board.
- Tests have found that under 5% of boards are affected.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO POTENTIAL ISSUE TO SANDYBRIDGE PROCESSORS