+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
PG279Q ROG Swift 27" 2560x1440 IPS G-Sync 165Hz Gaming Widescreen LED Monitor - Black/RedThe Asus PG279Q Gaming display has a maximum supported resolution of 2560×1440, also referred to as WQHD resolution. For a majority of gamers, this particular resolution is the most preferred one because of the faster GPUs you can get nowadays. They aren’t powerful enough (at least one of them) to be sufficient for 4K gaming at high refresh rates, so 1440p at 144Hz will have to do. Refresh rate means a lot more than resolution for most gamers anyways, so that is not a problem. And to top it off, this monitor is capable of reaching a maximum refresh rate of 165Hz when G-SYNC is enabled. (Only supported on GTX 960 and higher)!!
OcUK expects first shipments of this absolute stunning gaming monitor in November, stock shall be very tight and we expect limited numbers so we advice pre-ordering as early as possible to avoid disappointment and to have a monitor before Christmas.
- Worlds first 165Hz panel with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- 27-Inch, 2560x1440 2K/WQHD resolution IPS panel with superb 1000:1 contrast ratio, 350cd/m of brightness
- Super-narrow bezel design for seamless multi-display setups
- Asus exclusive 5-way OSD navigation joystick, GamePlus and 60-120-165Hz Turbo hotkey for an in-game advantage
- Ergonomic design with full tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment. VESA mount compatible
- Features a signature and mysterious base pattern with the illuminated LED light-in-motion on the chassis for ROG brand synergy
- DisplayPort, HDMI and USB3.0 Hub
- Fully adjustable stand: tilt/swivel/pivot/height
- Screen Size: 27" (69cm)
- Resolution: 2560x1440 WQHD
- Panel: IPS
- Response Time: 4ms
- Refresh Rate: 165Hz (G-SYNC ONLY / GTX 960 & Above)
- Brightness: 350cd/m
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 (100,000,000:1 DCR)
- Connectivity: 1x DisplayPort & 1x HDMI
- USB 3.0 Hub
- G-Sync Enabled
- Warranty: 3yr
- OcUK Exclusive Service: Warranty regarding dead pixels falls under ISO rules and as such dead pixels if very few are not an actual fault. But at OcUK we value our customers especially when spending such a large amount of money on what is a flagship gaming monitor. As such even if you only have 1 dead/stuck pixel and it has not gone after 3 days, we will class the monitor as faulty and exchange it for you at no cost to you. This service is exclusive at OcUK for Asus ROG Swift ONLY or other qualifying monitors! (Valid for 28 days from purchase)!
- 165Hz G-SYNC mode is ONLY supported on GTX 960 and above, GTX 700 series only support upto 120Hz!!
- 3x NVIDIA GeForce GTX660Ti BOOST GPU or higher in 3-way SLI configuration are needed, or GPU with 3x DP connectors for surround mode.
- Driver version 355.60 already released for all G-SYNC-supported graphics cards. If you are using GTX 9 series graphics cards, you can download 355.60 or latest version from NVIDIA website.
NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ Technology only works with NVIDIA’s graphic cards. Other GPUs are NOT able to support this technology.
- NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ Technology automatically scales up your contents displayed to 2560 x 1440. The DisplayPort supports 2560 x 1440 up to 165Hz. The HDMI only supports 2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz.
- The ROG SWIFT PG279Q can support G-SYNC Surround (3x SWIFT PG279Q) up to 7680 x 1440 (*Driver version 355.60 already released for all G-SYNC-supported graphics cards. If you are using GTX 9 series graphics cards, you can download 355.60 or latest version from NVIDIA website.)
- PG279Q does NOT support NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ .
- NVIDIA ® Ultra Low Motion Blur (ULMB) Technology works only at 85Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz.