+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
PG348Q ROG Swift 34" 3440x1440 IPS G-Sync 100Hz Gaming Widescreen Curved LED Monitor - Black/ReROG Swift PG348Q is a 34-inch gaming monitor with a curved 3440 x 1440 resolution IPS panel for immersive gaming visuals. This 21:9 aspect display has built-in NVIDIA G-SYNC technology and a 100Hz rapid refresh rate for ultra-smooth gaming visuals with no screen tearing or lag. ASUS GamePlus gives users four different crosshair options, an in-game timer and an FPS counter for an added advantage in first-person-shooter and real-time-strategy games; while ASUS GameVisual technology provides six preset display modes for optimized gaming visuals. ROG Swift has a frameless curved design that is perfect for an immersive gaming experience, and is ergonomically-designed with tilt, swivel, and height adjustments.
- 34", 21:9 aspect ratio monitor with 3440x1440 resolution IPS panel for excellent visual performance
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology and fast 100Hz refresh rate reduce tearing, stutter and lag during gameplay
- Frameless curved design for immersive gaming experience
- Asus exclusive 5-way OSD navigation joystick, GamePlus, GameVisualand Turbo hotkey for an in-game advantage
- Ergonomic design with tilt, swivel and height adjustment. VESA mount compatible
- Features a signature mysterious pattern with the illuminated LED light-in-motion on the chassis for ROG brand synergy.
- Built in 2W Stereo speakers
- DisplayPort, HDMI and USB 3.0 Hub
- Screen Size Class (diagonal): 34" Curved
- Panel Type: IPS
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Resolution: 3440x1440
- Refresh rate: 100Hz (G-SYNC)
- Brightness (typical): 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio(Original): 100M:1
- Response Time: 4ms
- Viewing Angle (CR>10): 178/178
- Connectivity: 1x HDMI & 1x DisplayPort
- Speakers: 2x 2W
- Tilt: Yes
- Height Adjust: Yes
- USB 3.0 Hub
- VESA: 100 x 100
- Warranty: 3yr (With Asus Directly)
- 3x NVIDIA GeForce TITAN X GPU in 3-way SLI configuration are needed for surround vision.
- Driver version 355.60 already released for all G-SYNC-supported graphics cards. If you are using GTX 9 series graphics cards, you can download 355.60 or latest version from NVIDIA website.
- G-SYNC & 100Hz only supported on GTX 700, GTX 900 and Titan series.
- NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ Technology only works with NVIDIA’s graphic cards. Other GPUs are NOT able to support this technology.
- NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ Technology automatically scales up your contents displayed to 3440 x 1440. The DisplayPort supports 3440 x 1440 up to 100Hz. The HDMI only supports 3440 x 1440 @ 30Hz.
- The ROG SWIFT PG348Q can support G-SYNC Surround (3x SWIFT PG348Q) up to 10320 x 1440 (*Driver version 355.60 already released for all G-SYNC-supported graphics cards. If you are using GTX 9 series graphics cards, you can download 355.60 or latest version from NVIDIA website.)
- PG348Q does NOT support NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ . PG348Q does NOT support NVIDIA ® Ultra Low Motion Blur (ULMB)
More links for "PG348Q ROG Swift 34" 3440x1440 IPS G-Sync 100Hz Gaming Widescreen Curved LED Monitor - Black/Re"
Awards & Media Coverage
"Each KitGuru reader has their own opinion when it comes to which graphic cards, processors, chassis etc go into making the perfect rig. With 2 million readers visiting the site every month, 340,000 enthusiasts active in the KitGuru Facebook Community and up to 400,000 of you watching the videos we produce on a constant basis – we know that there is a ‘wisdom of the crowd’ effect working away. The KitGuru Annual Reader Awards are the perfect way to express that wisdom."Award
"IPS? Check. Ultra-wide display? Check. G-Sync up to 100Hz? Check! All the ingredients are here for a great ultra-wide 21:9 gaming display. The Asus ROG Swift PG348Q is a stunning panel, but it is a pricey prospect... Having said all this, for gaming on an ultra-wide display, the Asus ROG Swift PG348Q is just as about as good as it gets."Award