+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Prime H270M-Plus Intel H270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard
|CPU||Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel®Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package|
|Chipset||Intel® H270 Express Chipset|
|Memory||2 x DIMMs, maximum 64 GB, DDR4 2400*/ 2133**MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/RGB port
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution of 1920 x 1200@60Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB(for iGPU exclusively)
|PCI Slots||1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (gray,@ x16 mode)
1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (black,@ x4 mode)
2 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x1 slot
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology
|Storage||Intel® H270 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x4 PCIE mode)*
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x2 PCIE mode)**
- 6 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready***
- Supports Intel® IRST Technology
*When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_1 socket, SATA_1 port cannot be used.
**When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_2 socket, SATA_6 port cannot be used.
***Only M.2_1 can support Intel® Optane Memory. Intel® Optane Technology is only supported,when using 7th Generation Intel®processors. Before using Intel® Optane memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
|USB|| - 1 x 5Gb/s USB Type C port (@back panel), supports 3A power output
- 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 2 ports @back panel)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 2 ports @back panel)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-channel high definition audio CODEC
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
|LAN||Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN
- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
|Form Factor||mATX form factor: 9.6 in. x 9.4 in. (24.38c cm x 23.88cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "Prime H270M-Plus Intel H270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro ATX Motherboard"
This article is used in: