+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon RX 5500 XT Dual EVO OC 4096MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics CardDelivering a pure PC gaming experience, the ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 5500 XT EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Axial-tech fans rated with IP5X dust resistance keep things clean and cool. Auto-Extreme Technology and a protective backplate ensure all-around reliability. It's the perfect combination for a powerful plug-and-play experience.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock ~1865 MHz (OC Mode)/ ~1845Mhz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.