Radeon RX 5700 ROG Strix OC 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
- Core Clock: 1620MHz
- Boost Clock: 1765MHz
- Memory: 8192MB 14000MHz GDDR6
- Stream Processors: 2304
- DirectX 12 Support
- Vulkan Support
- Freesync 2 HDR support
- 3yr Wa
10+ In stock
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon RX 5700 ROG Strix OC 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card1440p is the new sweet spot for mainstream gaming, and the ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 5700 packs everything needed to churn out decent frame rates in all the latest game titles. Components on the surface of the PCB are precisely soldered with Auto-Extreme Technology and the GPU chip is cooled using MaxContact and a beefy heatsink. On top, three fans leverage our new Axial-tech design, which surpasses our own industry-leading fans from the last generation. In-between those layers are a myriad of additional features designed to make the most of AMD's RDNA architecture.
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customisable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors.