Radeon RX 5700 TUF Gaming X3 OC 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
- TUF 3-RX5700-O8G-GAMING
- Core Clock: 1610MHz
- Boost Clock: 1750MHz
- Memory: 8192MB 14000MHz GDDR6
- Stream Processors: 2304
- DirectX 12 Support
- Vulkan Support
- Freesync 2 HDR support
- 3yr Warran
10+ In stock
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon RX 5700 TUF Gaming X3 OC 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics CardThe TUF Gaming X3 Radeon™ RX 5700 equips 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and uses sleeve fan bearings with space-grade lubricant sealed to IP5X standards. And, it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF products. If you're looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming X3 RX 5700. Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability. Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall. ASUS TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. All products also share a common design language, making it easier to build an entire battlestation that has a unified aesthetic.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II, which provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring,
- Free 1-year premium XSplit Gamecaster (USD 99.95 /yr) and Six-month WTFast premium license (USD$53.95 ).