+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon RX 5700 XT ROG Strix OC 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card1440p is the new sweet spot for mainstream gaming, and the ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 5700 XT is armed to dominate the category. Components on the surface of the PCB are precisely soldered with Auto-Extreme Technology and the GPU chip is cooled using MaxContact and a beefy heatsink. On top, three fans leverage our new Axial-tech design, which surpasses our own industry-leading fans from the last generation. In-between those layers are a myriad of additional features like 0dB mode, IP5X dust resistance, a reinforced frame, and more.
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customisable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
- RDNA Architecture is built with a 7nm process and includes 40 redesigned compute units and up to 4x IPC improvement.
- Purpose-built for 1440p gaming
- Game-changing technology like Radeon™ Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, TressFX, and TrueAudio Next improve in-game performance and image quality.
- AMD FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming.
- Radeon Software includes 0-day updates and a host of tools to customize the gaming experience.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Boost Clock: 2035 MHz / 14 Gbps
- Game Clock: 1965 MHz / 14 Gbps
- Base Clock: 1840 MHz / 14 Gbps
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Graphics
- 2nd Gen 7nm GPU
- 8GB 256-bit GDDR6
- 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI
- 284.8 x 126.47 x 42 mm
- RDNA Architecture
- PCI Express 4.0 Support
- Die-casting Heatsink Design
- 8K Resolution Support
- AMD Eyefinity Technology
- Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR
- Power connectors: 2x 8-Pin