Product information: ROG Ares III AMD Radeon Dual Core R9 290X 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card - LIMITED EDITContinuing on the success of its popular ROG ARES/MARS series graphics cards, ASUS ROG today presents the fastest and most powerful graphics card currently available in the form of the limited edition ARES III. Factory overclocked Dual R9 290X GPUs running @1030MHz and 8GB GDDR5 running @ 5000MHz makes ASUS ROG ARESIII-8GD5 the Performance King by 15% faster than GTX Titan Z.
The ROG Ares III showcases exquisite craftsmanship and this can be seen in its sleek custom-designed EK water block and hand-carved details. It delivers a 25%-cooler performance than reference R9 295X. ARES III employs exclusive ASUS DIGI+ VRM and 16-phase Super Alloy Power technologies for greater stability and product longevity. The bundled ROG Edition GPU Tweak utility gives customers direct access to graphics card overclocking and tuning, tapping its power via a user-friendly interface.
Just 500 Ares III units will be manufactured, and each will be numbered individually, reflecting its collectible status.
- Dual R9 290X factory-overclocked to 1030MHz - delivering a 15% faster performance than GTX Titan Z
- Made for water-cooled rig featuring custom-designed EK water block – running at 25% cooler than reference R9 295X2
- DIGI+ VRM with black metallic capacitors and 16-phase Super Alloy Power: 30%-less power noise and 5X-greater durability
- GPU Tweak: Modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface
- Full Specification: http://www.asus.com/Graphics_Cards/ROG_ARESIII8GD5/
- GPU: 2x Hawaii XT
- Ares III Cooling (Requires waterloop kit)
- Stream Processors: 5632
- ROPS: 128
- Core Speed: 1030MHz
- Memory Speed: 5000Mhz
- Memory interface: 1024-Bit (2x 512-Bit)
- Memory capacity: 8192MB GDDR5
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 1000W or greater PSU required with genuine 8-Pin PCI-E cables such as Silverstone 1500W
- Power Connectors: 3x 8-pin
- Display Outputs: 2x Dual Link DVI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- Dimensions: 144mm x 300mm x 21mm
- Warranty: 3yr