+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ROG Maximus X Hero Intel Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
|CPU|| Intel® LGA1151 socket for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
*Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types
|Chipset||Intel® Z370 Chipset|
|Memory|| 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB DDR4
MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List) for details.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs|| Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60Hz
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
|Multi-GPU Support|| Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way/Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD® 3-Way/Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
|PCI Slots|| New 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (supports x16, x8/x8)
Intel® Z370 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode)*
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
* The PCIe x4_3 slot shares bandwidth with PCIex1_3. The PCIe x4_3 runs x2 mode by default.
|Storage|| Intel® Z370 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIE 3.0 x4 and SATA modes)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIE 3.0 x4 mode)**
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology ***
- Ready for Intel® Optane Memory
* When the M.2_1 Socket 3 is operating in SATA mode, SATA port 1 will be disabled.
** When the M.2_2 Socket 3 is operating in PCIEX4 mode, SATA port 5. 6 will be disabled.
***This function will work depending on the CPU installed.
|USB|| Intel® Z370 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports ( 4 ports at back panel [blue], 2 ports at mid-board)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports at back panel [black], 4 ports at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller
- 1 x USB 3.1 Geb 2 front panel connector
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (1 Type-A [red] and 1 Type-C [black] at back panel)
|Audio|| ROG SupremeFX S1220 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- ES9023P High Definition DAC
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Dual Headpone Amplifiers
- Sonic Studio III
- Sonic Radar III
*Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
|LAN|| Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst IV
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor, 12"x 9.6" (30.5cm x 24.4cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "ROG Maximus X Hero Intel Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard"
This article is used in: