+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ROG Strix B360-F Gaming Intel B360 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
|CPU||Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors**
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The support of these features depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
|Chipset||Intel® B360 Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4, 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)**
* DDR4 2666MHz memory frequency is only supported by 8th Generation Intel® 6-core processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2666MHz.
** Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List) for details.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI-D ports
- Supports DisplayPort* with max. resolution 4096 x 2304@60Hz
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
* DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology|
|PCI Slots||8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (supports x16)
Intel® B360 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max at x4 mode)*
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slots**
* The PCIEX16_2 slot shares bandwidth with PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2 slots. When PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2 slots are occupied, PCIEX16_2 slot runs at x2 mode.
** The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with PCIEX1_4
|Storage||Intel® B360 Chipset with Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 2 mode)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Intel® Optane Memory Ready**
* The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with SATA6G_2 port when using M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use X2 mode (PCIE only).
*The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with PCIEX1_4
** The M.2_2 socket supports Intel® Optane™ Technology. Intel® Optane™ Technology only supported when using 8th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
|USB||Intel® B360 Chipset
- 3 x USB 3.1 gen2 ports (1 x Type-C port [black] + 2 x Type-A ports [red] at back panel*)
- 2 x USB 3.1 gen1 ports (2 ports at mid-board)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (4 ports at back panel [black], 2 ports at mid-board)
* Supports 3A power output, one at a time only.
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR stereo playback input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Dual Headphone Amplifiers
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
Audio Feature :
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
*Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio
|LAN||Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst Technology
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor, 12"x 9.6" (30.5cm x 24.4cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "ROG Strix B360-F Gaming Intel B360 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard"
This article is used in: