+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ROG Strix B360-I Gaming Intel B360 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Mini- ITX Motherboard
|CPU||Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors*
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
** Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU type
|Chipset||Intel® B360 Chipset|
|Memory||2 x DIMM, max. 32GB DDR4
2666* /2400/2133 MHz, Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)**
* DDR4 2666MHz memory frequency is only supported by 8th Generation Intel® 6-core processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2666MHz.
** Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List) for details.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60Hz
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
|PCI Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (supports x16)|
|Storage||Intel® B360 Chipset
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 (supports both PCIe 3.0 x 4 and SATA modes)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 3.0 x 4 mode)* - 4 x SATA 6 Gb/s ports
- Intel® OptaneTM Memory Ready
* For a 2242 storage device, use the bundled 2242 mounting kit.
|USB||Intel® B360 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports (2 Type-A [red] at back panel)*
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports ( 1 x Type-A and 1 x Type-C ports at back panel [blue], 2 ports at mid-board [Charcoal])
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports at back, 2 ports at front)
* Supports 3A power output, one at a time only.
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Supports Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
- Sonic Radar III
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio
|LAN||Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst Technology
|WIFI/Bluetooth||Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac supports dual frequency band 2.4/5 GHz
Up to 1.73Gbps transfer speed
* Bluetooth V5.0 will be supported on future versions of Windows. Refer to https://www.microsoft.com for updates on Windows OS Bluetooth support version.
|Form Factor||Mini ITX Form Factor, 6.7"x 6.7" (17cm x 17cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|