+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ROG Strix Z370-E Intel Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
|CPU|| Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ Processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The support of these features depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
|Chipset||Intel® Z370 Chipset|
|Memory|| 4 x DIMM, max. 64GB DDR4 4000(OC)*/3866(OC)*/3733(OC)*/3600(OC)*/3466(OC)*/3400(OC)*/3333(OC)*/3300(OC)*/3200(OC)*/3000(OC)*/2800(OC)*/2666/2400/2133 MHz
non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)*
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List) for details.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs|| Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI-D ports
Supports DisplayPort 1.2* with max. resolution 4096 x 2304@60Hz
Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz
Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
* DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
|Multi-GPU Support|| Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD® 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
|PCI Slots|| 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slots (supports x16, x8/x8, x8/x4+x4*, x8+x4+x4/x0**)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode)
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slot
* For 2 Intel® SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX8_2 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
** For 3 Intel® SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16/x8_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
|Storage|| Intel® Z370 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 modes)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)** - Ready for Intel® Optane Memory***
* The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_1 port when use M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.
** The M.2_2 socket shares SATA_56 ports when use M.2 PCIE mode device in X4 mode. Adjust BIOS settings to use SATA devices.
*** Intel® Optane Technology only supported when using 8th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel® Optane memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
**** These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
|USB|| Intel® Z370 Chipset-
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports ( 2 ports at back panel [blue], 4 ports at mid-board)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports ( 2 ports at back panel, 4 ports at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen controllers*
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 front panel connector**
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports (1 x Type-A [red] and 1 x Type-C ports at back panel)
* Supports 3A power output
** The USB 3.1 Gen2 front panel connector shares bandwidth with PCIE_x1_2 and PCIE_x1_4. If the USB 3.1 Gen2 front header is connected, PCIE_x1_2 and PCIE_x1_4 will be disabled.
|Audio|| ROG SupremeFX S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- High quality 120dB SNR stereo playback output and 113dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Dual Headphone Amplifiers
- Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
*Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio
|LAN|| Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst technology
|WIFI/Bluetooth||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac supports dual frequency band 2.4/5 GHz with MU-MIMO support Bluetooth v4.2, 4.0LE, 3.0+HS|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor, 12"x 9.6" (30.5cm x 24.4cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "ROG Strix Z370-E Intel Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard"