+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
RT-AX92U AX6100 Wi-Fi6 AiMesh System, Pack of 1
ASUS RT-AX92U Mesh System.
- The most powerful mesh system: AiMesh technology allows you to establish an even stronger Wi-Fi system with 802.11ax technology as wireless backhaul to transmit data between two RT-AX92U or an RT-AX92U and your router, ensuring the most stable possible Wi-Fi for connected devices.
- AX technology: With OFDMA and MU-MIMO, AiMesh AX6100 Wi-Fi System enables more efficient, stable, and faster transmission even when multiple devices are transmitting data at the same time.
- Flexible Wi-Fi for connected devices: AiMesh AX6100 Wi-Fi System comes with 802.11n, ac and ax bands, which provides channels for all kinds of devices, including legacy or cutting-edge devices.
- Commercial-grade network security for family: AiProtection Pro protects all the connected devices on your home network and advanced parental controls allow you to manage the family's internet usage.
ASUS AiMesh AX6100 Wi-Fi System is the world’s first mesh system featuring the next-gen Wi-Fi standard - 802.11ax (or Wi-Fi 6) to deliver extremely stable Wi-Fi to every corner of home. The design utilises 802.11ax Wi-Fi as the backbone connection between the RT-AX92U and your WiFi 6 router, transferring data on the fastest ever Wi-Fi channel up to 4804 Mbps, ensuring every connected device enjoys the best possible speed from your ISP for smooth 4K streaming and online gaming simultaneously.
ASUS proprietary technology; AiMesh allows RT-AX92U to work with any compatible routers to turn your home Wi-Fi into the latest mesh Wi-Fi system. All the AiMesh routers talk to each other and keep an eye on the signal strength to your device, and switch it seamlessly to another source if necessary. All you have to do is enjoy it!
WiFi Bands for All Devices:
In addition to 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) networking, AiMesh AX6100 Wi-Fi System offers 802.11n (Wi-Fi 4) and 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5) connections to provide flexible Wi-Fi that supports everything from legacy to future cutting-edge devices. It’s also designed to work best with the latest generation of mobile devices featuring 802.11ax coming out in the near future. The 802.11ax Wi-Fi previously used between RT-AX92U routers can be accessed by the new device so you can make the most use of your latest gadget’s Wi-Fi ability.
Ethernet backhaul function allows you to use network cables to connect two RT-AX92U routers together. If you have on-wall Ethernet ports in different rooms of your home, this feature lets your routers communicate with one another over a wired connection, making your Wi-Fi system even more stable and reliable. It also reserves all the three Wi-Fi bands for your wireless devices, giving them even more network capacity.
Ultra-Fast WiFi Speed:
AiMesh AX6100 Wi-Fi System consists of an RT-AX92U router with 4x4 tri-band Wi-Fi that provides 160MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 4804Mbps on the 5GHz-2 band, RT-AX92U is 2.7X faster than normal 802.11ac 4x4 routers. ASUS utilise this 802.11ax speed to transfer data between the RT-AX92U and your router, realising the fastest Wi-Fi speed before the compatible 11ax devices are available on the market. So you can enjoy the technology from the future now and still connect it with the latest 802.11ax devices when they come out in the near future.
Designed for Multiple Devices:
With a revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) technology provides up to 4X greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments. Previous-generation 802.11ac (Wi-Fi 5) Wi-Fi can only handle one device at a time on each network channel, which is an inefficient use of available bandwidth. OFDMA support in the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard divides each channel into small sub-channels, allowing signals from multiple devices to be bundled together and transmitted simultaneously, reducing latency for a smoother, more responsive Wi-Fi experience.
Longer Batter Life of Devices:
Target Wake Time (TWT) allows AiMesh AX6100 Wi-Fi System to schedule designated intervals for devices to transmit data. This allows them to sleep when there is no need to wait for a router signal, reducing power consumption by up to 7X for significantly improved battery life.
All your family members, young or old, are exposed to the dangers of internet every single moment they're online. AiMesh AX6100 Wi-Fi System includes AiProtection Pro powered by Trend Micro™ with automatic, regularly updated security signatures to protect your devices and personal data from internet threats. This strong security offers advanced parental controls, including the ability to block specific websites and mobile app types. Thanks to AiMesh, this protection applies to all your connected devices, no matter which RT-AX92U router the device is connected to.
Advanced Parental Controls:
Keep your kids safe when they explore the internet. The state-of-the-art parental controls in AiProtection integrate all the management functions you need in one place and the intuitive interface makes it super easy to view and apply security settings to all the devices owned by individual family members.
Double Boost Built for Low-Ping Gaming:
AiMesh AX6100 Wi-Fi System's Adaptive QoS prioritizes game packets for smoother online play. It also has built-in wtfast® to seek out and secure the shortest possible path between your gaming device and the game server, minimizing game ping and lag.
- Network Standard: IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11ax
- Product Segment: AX6100 Ultimate AX performance : 400 Mbps+ 867 Mbps+ 4804 Mbps
- Coverage: Very large homes
- Data Rate: 802.11a : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps, 802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps, 802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps, 802.11n : up to 300 Mbps, 802.11n 256QAM : up to 400 Mbps, 802.11ac : up to 867 Mbps, 802.11ax (5GHz) : up to 4804 Mbps
- Antenna: Internal antenna x 2, External antenna x 4
- Transmit/Receive: 2.4 GHz 2x2, 5GHz-1 2x2, 5GHz-2 4x4
- Memory: 256MB Flash, 512MB RAM
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz, 5 GHz-1, 5 GHz-2
- Encryption: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , WPS support
- Management: UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log
- VPN Support: IPSec Pass-Through; PPTP Pass-Through;L2TP Pass-Through;OpenVPN server PPTP client;L2TP client; OpenVPN client; PPTP server
- WAN Connection Type: Internet connection type : Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP
- Ports: RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for Gigabits BaseT for LAN x 4, USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.1 Gen 1 x1
- Features: Router app, MU-MIMO, Traffic Analyzer, Adaptive QoS, AiProtection Pro, Parental Control, Guest Network, VPN server, VPN client, Enhanced media server AiCloud, 3G/4G data sharing, Printer Server, Download Master, AiDisk file server, IPTV support, Roaming Assist, OFDMA, wtfast® Gamers Private Network
- Buttons: Pair Button, Reset Button, WPS
- OS Support: Windows® 10, Windows® 10 64-bit, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Mac OS X 10.1 to 10.12
- Dimensions (WxDxH) (Without Bezel): 155 x 155 x 526mm
- LED Indicators: Wi-Fi x 3, Power x 1, LAN x 1, WAN x 1