+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
SonicMaster MX299Q 29" 2560x1080 IPS Ultra Widescreen Ultra Slim Bezel LED Monitor - Black withWith a display area equivalent to that of two 17-inch (5:4 aspect ratio) monitors placed alongside each other, the ASUS Designo Series MX299Q Ultra-wide 21:9 Cinematic monitor has a display area 33% wider than a Full HD monitor.
The 21:9 aspect ratio gives you more screen real estate for working with multiple windows side-by-side as you would with a secondary display.
The 2560 x 1080 resolution also means there are no black bars above and below the image when watching widescreen 2.35:1 movies and gamers can also enjoy games in immersive cinematic widescreen.
The LED-backlit AH-IPS display has extremely accurate color reproduction that makes the MX299Q ideally suited for both professional and home use. A 178-degree wide viewing angles also ensures minimal color distortion for enhanced screen sharing.
The MX299Q features an ultra-slim profile measuring just 16.4mm at its thinnest point. ASUS Designo Series MX monitors have received numerous design accolades that include the 2012 Japan Good Design Award. The MX299Q also won a 2013 CES Innovations Awards in the Video Displays category.
The ASUS Designo Series MX299Q Ultra-wide 21:9 Cinematic monitor features ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®. A combination of advanced audio hardware and professional audio processing, SonicMaster refines every acoustic detail to deliver crystal clear sound with richer, more distinct vocals and wide frequency range. The MX299Q has an embedded Bang & Olufsen ICEpower MobileSound 3 chip that delivers incredible audio fidelity through the two built-in 3-watt stereo speakers for rich and satisfying sound.
Considering its slender form factor, adding powerful audio to MX299Q presented a challenge. Nonetheless, the display features up to 32mm diameter speakers for greater and smoother sound impact with better bass performance. It also offers a resonance chamber of up to 100cc, expanding monitor sound range to new extremes.
A built-in amplifier powers speaker sound reproduction, just like a car engine with more horsepower means better performance can be attained. MX299Q uses up to 5W amplifiers per channel, with speakers embedding large rare earth magnets to generate more powerful and striking sound.
- Ultra-wide 21:9 2560 x 1080 resolution LED display with a frameless, edge-to-edge design for pristine cinematic experience and enhanced productivity
- AH-IPS display with 178° wide-view angle for high-quality visual clarity and minimal color distortion
- ASUS SonicMaster Technology, co-developed with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower®, for audio playback that stays true to the source
- DisplayPort, HDMI/MHL, and Dual-link DVI ports for multi-device connectivity
- Panel Size: 29" Super Wide 21:9
- Panel Type: AH-IPS
- Resolution: 2560x1080
- Brightness: 300cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 80,000,000:1
- Viewing Angles: 178/178
- Response Time: 5ms
- Colours: 16.7M
- Speakers: 3W x 2 Stereo RMS with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower
- Connectivity: HDMI/MHL, Displayport, Dual-Link DVI-D
- Dimensions: 700.2 x 391 x 215.1mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Warranty: 3yr