+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Strix B250F Gaming Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
|CPU||Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel®Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package|
|Chipset||Intel® B250 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DIMMs, max.64GB, DDR4 2400*/2133** MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
*** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List).
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: DisplayPor/ HDMI/ DVI ports
Supports DisplayPort 1.2* with max. resolution 4096 x 2304@60Hz
Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz
Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
|PCI Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16_1 slot (at x 16 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16_2 slot (max. at x 4 mode)*
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
*PCIe x16_2 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe x1_2 and PCIe x1_3 slots. When PCIe x1_2 and PCIe x1_3 slots are occupied, PCIe x16_2 slot runs at x2 mode.
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology
|Storage||Intel® B250 Chipset with Intel Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode), supports Intel® Optane Memory**
* The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_1 port when use M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.
** Intel® Optane Technology only supported when using 7th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel® Optane memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
|USB||Intel® B250 Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports at back panel [blue], 4 ports at mid-board)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (4 ports at back panel, 2 ports at mid-board)*
* 2 x USB 2.0 port at mid-board shares with ROG extension (ROG_EXT) port. ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller**
- 2 x USB 3.1 ports (1 x Type-A [red] and 1 x Type-C ports at back panel)
** Supports 3A power output
|Audio||SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- High quality 120dB SNR stereo playback output and 113dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Dual Headpone Amplifiers
- Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III
*Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/102kHz is not supported for 8-channel audio
|LAN||Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst Technology
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor, 12” x 9.6” (30.5cm x 24.4cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "Strix B250F Gaming Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard"
This article is used in: