+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Strix B250H Gaming Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
|CPU||Intel® Socket 1151 for 7th / 6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors*
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0**
|Chipset||Intel® B250 Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, max. 64GB DDR4 2400*/2133** MHz
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)***
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI ports
Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz
Supports DVI with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
|PCI Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (at x 16 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x 4 mode)*
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
*PCIe x16_2 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe x1_3 and PCIe x1_4 slots. When PCIe x1_3 and PCIe x1_4 slots are occupied, PCIe x16_2 slot runs at x2 mode.
|Storage||Intel® B250 Chipset with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode), supports Intel® Optane™ Memory**
* The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_1 port when using M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device. M.2_1 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe x1_1 and PCIe x1_2 slots. When PCIe x1_1 and PCIe x1_2 slots are occupied, M.2_1 slot runs at x2 mode.
** Intel® Optane™ Technology only supported when using 7th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
|USB||- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports at back panel , 4 ports at mid-board)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (4 ports at back panel, 2 ports at mid-board)
|Audio||SupremeFX S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback*
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- High quality 120dB SNR stereo playback output and 113dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Dual Headpone Amplifiers
- Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, and Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Optical S/PDIF out port at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III
*Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-channel audio and due to Windows 7 limitations, 32-bit playback is unavailable for Windows 7.
|LAN||Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
ROG GameFirst Technology
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor, 12" x 9.2" (30.5cm x 23.4cm)|
|Warranty||Three Years Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "Strix B250H Gaming Intel B250 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard"