+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Strix Dark Claw Performance Optical Gaming MouseASUS Strix Claw Dark Edition right-handed ergonomic optical gaming mouse with 5000 DPI and DPI control for all grip styles and FPS gaming.
Strix Claw Dark Edition and Strix Claw are the ultimate gaming mice for first-person shooters, crafted for those who demand unrivaled precision, comfort and the competitive advantage. Right-handed ergonomics, Japanese-made Omron switches, gaming-grade 5000DPI optical sensor, angle-snap-free movement and flexible DPI controls ensure your every movement is tracked accurately and reflected instantly.
The world's best gamers know that optical sensors offer better accuracy and smoother movement than many laser equivalents. Strix Claw Dark Edition's PixArt PMW3310 gaming-grade optical sensor tracks at up to 5000DPI, and at speeds of up to 3.32 meters per second (130-inches/sec). The accuracy is adjustable in 50DPI increments, so configure Strix Claw Dark Edition to track just the way you want!
Many mice apply ‘angle-snapping' to for straighter movements – but that's a serious annoyance when trying to line up those pixel-perfect shots to take out the enemy! Strix Claw Dark Edition's PMW3310 optical sensor delivers angle-snap-free movement, so you'll benefit from the freedom to position and aim precisely with true 1:1 tracking!
- 5000 DPI optical sensor: Precision control with 1:1 tracking and angle-snap-free movement
- Agile DPI control: On-the-fly DPI adjustments plus instant DPI clutch button
- Designed for all grip styles: Japanese-made Omron® D2F-01F switches and engineered right-hand ergonomics
- Sensor: PMW3310DH-AWQT
- Resolution: Native 5000 dpi
- Switches: Japan-made Omron D2F-01F
- Frames per second: 6500 fps
- Inches per second: 130 ips
- Counts per inch: MAX. 5000cpi
- Maximum acceleration: 30g
- Lift distance: TYP. 3mm
- Maximum polling: 1000Hz
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® XP / 7 / 8.x
- Size: 122.55 x 71.75 x 45.25 (mm)
- Weight: 110g (without cable)
- Cable: 2M with gold-plated USB connector