+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Strix RAID Pro 7.1 PCI-E Sound CardStrix Raid Pro is a premium sound card set built with audiophile-grade components to satisfy gamers who demand ultimate audio performance. Strix Raid Pro features rich, immersive, and clear sound with an incredible 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), and a 600ohm headphone amplifier for deep, tight bass. The simple yet powerful Sonic Studio sound utility and control box provides complete sound card control and allows instant in-game audio adjustments.
ASUS exclusive Raid Mode can be turned on right in the heat of gaming action with just one-click on the audio control box to provide the exact audio adjustment you want. With this powerful combination of Raid Mode and the audio control box, gamers no longer need to pause the game and open sound software to adjust their audio, ensuring they never miss a single moment of gaming action.
Gamers can save their favorite or most frequently-used audio adjustments - Equalizer, Bass Boost, Virtual Surround, and Mic Volume - into custom presets that they can instantly turn on or off with the dedicated Raid Mode button on the audio control box. It also has a convenient knob to adjust the Raid Mode intensity level.
Strix Raid Pro features the latest Sonic Studio software suite for full control over every sound technology, from equalization (EQ) to 7.1-speaker level-balancing. Sonic Studio has a single navigation page that puts everything in front of you, with an intuitive point-and-click interface that allows you to pre-set audio profiles to suit different audio requirements.
- Instant-on Raid Mode: Customize in-game audio with one click
- 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and audiophile-grade DAC: Enjoy high-fidelity, immersive sound
- Sonic Studio utility: Take full control over loads of sound technologies via an intuitive, one-page interface
- Sonic Radar Pro: Lets you pinpoint the exact location of in-game sounds and enhances critical audio details like enemy footsteps for an aural advantage
- 600ohm headphone amplifier: For enhanced bass and clear, detailed sound
- Audio Interface- PCI Express
- Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Front-out) : 116 dB
- Output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) (Headphone-out) : 110 dB
- Input Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) : 110 dB
- Output THD+N at 1kHz (Front-out) : 0.001 %(-100 dB)
- Output THD+N at 1kHz (Headphone-out) : 0.003 %(-90 dB)
- Input THD+N at 1kHz : 0.000316 %(-110 dB)
- Frequency Response (-3dB, 24bit/96KHz input) : 10 Hz to 48 KHz
- Output/Input Full-Scale Voltage : Line output (RCA, 3.5) : 2 Vrms (5.65 Vp-p)
- Audio Processor :C-Media USB2.0 6632AX High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 384KHz / 24bit)
- Digital-to-analog Converter(DAC) ESS SABRE9006A Premier 8 Channel Audio DAC
- Analog Playback Sample Rate and Resolution : 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
- Analog Recording Sample Rate and Resolution : 44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
- S/PDIF Digital Output : 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit
- ASIO 2.0 Driver Support : 44.1K/48K/96K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit with very low latency
- Analog Output: 5 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Headphone out /Front out/Side out/Center-Subwoofer out/Rear out)
- Analog Input: 1 x 3.5 mm jack (1/8") (Line-in/ Mic-in combo)
- Digital: 1 x S/PDIF out ((combo with side out))