+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
TUF B360-Plus Gaming Intel B360 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
|CPU||LGA1151 socket for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
|Chipset||Intel® B360 Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
*The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
*DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
**Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/D-sub ports
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz
- Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920*1200 @ 60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports AMD® 2-Way/Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology|
|PCI Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x2 mode)
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
|Storage||Intel® B360 Chipset with Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE x2 mode)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE x2 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
- Ready for Intel® Optane Memory
*The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_2 port when use M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device.
|USB||Intel® B360 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports up to 10Gbps at back panel (Type-A)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports up to 5Gbps (2 ports @mid-board; 2 ports @back panel)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports @mid-board; 4 ports @back panel)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-channel* high definition audio CODEC
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
|LAN||Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
|Form Factor||ATX form factor: 12.0 in. x 9.29 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "TUF B360-Plus Gaming Intel B360 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard"