+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
TUF B360M-E Gaming Intel B360 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard
|CPU||LGA1151 socket for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
|Chipset||Intel® B360 Chipset|
|Memory||2 x DIMM, max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors; DDR4 2400MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2400MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 4-core processors.
*** Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL for details.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI / DVI-Dport
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @24Hz / 2560 x 1600 @60Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D/Quick Sync Video/Clear Video HD Technology/Insider™
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
|PCI Slots||1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot(@x16 mode)
2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 slots
|Storage||Intel® B360 Chipset
- 1 x 32Gb/s M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support(both PCIE & SATA mode)*
- 6 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors (gray)
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
*When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2 socket, SATA_2 port cannot be used.
|USB||Intel® B360 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2(up to 10Gbps) ports (@ back panel)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) ports (2 ports @ mid-board, 2 ports @ back panel)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @ mid-board, 2 ports @ back panel)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
|LAN||Intel® I219V Gigabit LAN support LANGuard|
|Form Factor||uATX Form Factor, 8.9"x 8.2" (22.6cm x 20.8cm)|
|Warranty||Three Years Manufacturer Warranty|
More links for "TUF B360M-E Gaming Intel B360 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard"