+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
TUF B360M-Plus Gaming Intel B360 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Micro-ATX Motherboard
|CPU|| LGA1151 socket for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 Pentium® and Celeron® processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0*
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
|Chipset||Intel® B360 Chipset|
|Memory|| 4 x DIMM, max. 64GB, DDR4, 2666/2400/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors; DDR4 2400MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2400MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 4-core processors.
*** Refer to www.asus.com for the latest Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List).
|Onboard Graphics Outputs|| Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: HDMI, DVI-D ports
Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@24Hz / 2560 x 1600@60Hz
Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200@60Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB (for iGPU exclusively)
|PCI Slots|| 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot (at x 16 mode)
2 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 slots
|Storage|| Intel® B360 Chipset
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)**
- 6 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports (gray)
-Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_1 socket, SATA_2 port cannot be used.
**Only the M.2_2 supports Intel® IRST Technology and Intel® Optane memory
|USB|| Intel® B360 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gbps) ports (2 ports @back panel, teal blue, Type A)
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) ports (2 ports @mid-board, 1 port @back panel, Type C)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports @mid-board, 2 ports @back panel, black, Type A)
|Audio|| Realtek® ALC887 8-channel high definition audio CODEC
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
|LAN|| Intel® 1219-V Gigabit LAN
-Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY) TUF LANGuard
|Form Factor||mATX Form Factor, 9.6"x 9.1" (24.4cm x 23.1cm)|
|Warranty||Three Years Manufacturer Warranty|