+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
TUF Z390-Plus Gaming (WI-FI) Intel Z390 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
|CPU||Support for 9th / 8th Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151package|
|Chipset||Intel® Z390 Express Chipset|
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Please refer to Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors List) for details.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||
- Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® UHD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60Hz
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160@30Hz
|Multi-GPU||- Supports AMD® CrossFireX™ Technology|
Realtek® S1200A 8-channel* high definition audio CODEC
- DTS Custom for TUF GAMING Headphone
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduces multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
- Supports jack-detection and front panel jack-retasking
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (support x16, x8+x4+x4*)
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x16 slot (max. at x4 mode, compatible with PCIe x1, x2 and x4 devices)
- 4 x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
* For 3 Intel® SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
** The PCIe x1_1, PCIe x1_2 slots share bandwidth with PCIe x16_2. The PCIe x16_2 slot runs at x2 mode as default. Please check BIOS for more configuration.
- Intel® Z390 Chipset with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and Intel Rapid Storage Technology support
- 1 x M.2_1 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIE 3.0 x 4 and SATA modes)*
- 1 x M.2_2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (supports PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports up to 10Gbps at back panel (Type-A)
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports @mid-board; 4 ports @back panel, blue, Type A)
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (3 ports @mid-board)
- Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN
- Anti-surge LANGuard
|Form Factor||- ATX Form Factor, 12”x 9.6” (30.5cm x 24.4cm)|
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|