Product information: V7-P5G41E (Socket 775) DDR3 BarebonesV7-P5G41E with Intel solution could support Microsoft Direct X10 to delivers optimized 3D graphics performance. Moreover, it features dual-channel DDR3 1066 memory support and accelerates data transfer rate on the system.
The Intel® G41 Express Chipset is designed to support dual-channel DDR3 1066/800 architecture, 1333/1066/800 Front Side Bus (FSB), and mutli-core CPUs. It especially includes Intel® Fast memory bandwidth and reduces the latency of the memory accesses.
V7-P5G41E supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 1066/800 MHz to meet the higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia, and Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance.
- CPU Intel Socket 775: Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor, Intel® Core™2 Extreme Processor, Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor, Intel® Pentium® Dual Core Processor, Intel® Celeron® Dual Core Processors
- Chipset North Bridge: Intel G41
- South Bridge: Intel ICH7
- Memory: 2 x DIMM,DDR3-1066/1333, Support max. 8GB
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCI,1 x PCI-e x 1,1 x PCI-e x 16
- Graphics Integrated: Intel® GMA X4500, 2048 x 1536, Support Microsoft DirectX 10,
- Connectivity: IDE 1 x SATA ATA 133 S-ATA 4 x SATA
- LAN 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps, LAN Chip Realtek RTL8112
- Audio: VT 1708S, Azalia 6 Channel Dimension (mm) W x H x D 168mm (W) x 354mm (H) x 380mm (D) - Front Panel: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Headphone, Rear Panel 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x PS/2 Keyboard, 1 x PS/2 Mouse, 1 x Parallel Port,1 x RJ45 LAN, 1 x D-sub,1 x Serial Port
- Power Supply: Peak 380W (PFC)
- O/S Support: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
-Noise Level Idle mode: 29.8dB Key Features ASUS DriveClone Pro 7