"V7-P8H67E Intel H61 (Socket 1155) Barebone System - Black"The dark glossy sheen appeals to discerning high fashion aficionados, while the polished panels combine with a simple symmetry to exude a sleek, stylish appearance that belies extreme performance. With the elegant power button integrated smoothly into the chassis and hidden I/O driver bays, a smooth seamless profile is maintained across surfaces to match the unassuming computing power within.
The V7-P8H67E supports the latest Intel® second generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 processors in the LGA1155 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 2-channel (4 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 2.0 lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel® second generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Support
V7-P8H67E’s powerful Intel® H67 platform optimizes PCIe allocation in multiple-GPU configurations of CrossFireX™. This allows you to enjoy a never before-experienced brand new gaming style.
Intel® H67 Express Chipset
The Intel® H67 Express Chipset is the latest single-chipset design to support the new 1155 socket 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 /i3 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H67 provides 2 SATA 6.0 Gb/s and 4 SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports for faster data retrieval at double the bandwidth of current bus systems
Enjoy Full HD 1080p Multimedia Home-Theater Entertainment
Immerse yourself into a cinematic experience by connecting to a HD monitor or TV with the HDMI port.
USB 3.0 Support
Experience ultra-fast data transfers at 4.8Gbps with USB 3.0 - the latest connectivity standard. Built to connect easily with next-generation components and peripherals, USB 3.0 transfers data 10X faster and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 components.
Native SATA 6Gb/s Support
The Intel® H67 Chipset natively supports next-generation Serial ATA (SATA) storage interface, this motherboard delivers up to 6.0 Gb/s data transfer rates. Additionally, get enhanced scalability, faster data retrieval, double the bandwidth of current bus systems.
- CPU: Intel® The 2nd Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3 Processor *Support CPU up to 95 W
- Chipset: Built-In Chipset Intel® H67 Express Chipset
- Memory: 4 x DIMM Dual Channel DDR3 1333 MHz. Support MAX 32GB.
- Graphics: Intergrated Gfx in North Bridge: Sandy Bridge CPU, Support Microsoft DirectX 10.1, HDMI Max: 1920 x 1200 @ 60 HZ, DVI Max: 1920 x 1200 @ 60HZ, D-Sub Max: 2048 x 1536 @ 75HZExpansion Slots: 2 x PCI-e 2.0 x1, 1 x PCI-e 2.0 x16 (at x4 mode, compatible with PCI-e x1, x2 and x4 devices), 1 x PCI-e 3.0 x16
- S-ATA: 3 x SATA II (3.0 Gb/s), 2 x SATA III (6.0 Gb/s)
- Networking: Realtek RTL8111E 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Audio: Realtek ALC892, Azalia 8 channel
- Dimensions: 168 x 354 x 380
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5" , 2 x 5.25"
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Headphone, 1 x 6 -in-1 Card Reader
- Back I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo port, 1 x D-Sub, 1 x DVI, 1 x S/PDIF Out (Header only), 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x RJ45 LAN, 1 x HDMI, 1 x 8 -Channel Audio I/O
- Noise Level: Idle 29dB
Warranty: 2 Years
More links for "V7-P8H67E Intel H61 (Socket 1155) Barebone System - Black"
ASUS takes its name from Pegasus, the winged horse from Greek mythology which symbolises knowledge and wisdom. ASUS, with its 30+ years of technology experience, continues to produce record breaking performance motherboards along with its graphics cards, monitors, networking devices and now also smartphones.
Purchase unique design, smart technology and uncompromising quality with ASUS.