+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
V7-P8H67E Intel H61 (Socket 1155) Barebone System - BlackThe dark glossy sheen appeals to discerning high fashion aficionados, while the polished panels combine with a simple symmetry to exude a sleek, stylish appearance that belies extreme performance. With the elegant power button integrated smoothly into the chassis and hidden I/O driver bays, a smooth seamless profile is maintained across surfaces to match the unassuming computing power within.
The V7-P8H67E supports the latest Intel® second generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 processors in the LGA1155 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 2-channel (4 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 2.0 lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel® second generation Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Support
V7-P8H67E’s powerful Intel® H67 platform optimizes PCIe allocation in multiple-GPU configurations of CrossFireX™. This allows you to enjoy a never before-experienced brand new gaming style.
Intel® H67 Express Chipset
The Intel® H67 Express Chipset is the latest single-chipset design to support the new 1155 socket 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 /i3 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H67 provides 2 SATA 6.0 Gb/s and 4 SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports for faster data retrieval at double the bandwidth of current bus systems
Enjoy Full HD 1080p Multimedia Home-Theater Entertainment
Immerse yourself into a cinematic experience by connecting to a HD monitor or TV with the HDMI port.
USB 3.0 Support
Experience ultra-fast data transfers at 4.8Gbps with USB 3.0 - the latest connectivity standard. Built to connect easily with next-generation components and peripherals, USB 3.0 transfers data 10X faster and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 components.
Native SATA 6Gb/s Support
The Intel® H67 Chipset natively supports next-generation Serial ATA (SATA) storage interface, this motherboard delivers up to 6.0 Gb/s data transfer rates. Additionally, get enhanced scalability, faster data retrieval, double the bandwidth of current bus systems.
- CPU: Intel® The 2nd Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3 Processor *Support CPU up to 95 W
- Chipset: Built-In Chipset Intel® H67 Express Chipset
- Memory: 4 x DIMM Dual Channel DDR3 1333 MHz. Support MAX 32GB.
- Graphics: Intergrated Gfx in North Bridge: Sandy Bridge CPU, Support Microsoft DirectX 10.1, HDMI Max: 1920 x 1200 @ 60 HZ, DVI Max: 1920 x 1200 @ 60HZ, D-Sub Max: 2048 x 1536 @ 75HZExpansion Slots: 2 x PCI-e 2.0 x1, 1 x PCI-e 2.0 x16 (at x4 mode, compatible with PCI-e x1, x2 and x4 devices), 1 x PCI-e 3.0 x16
- S-ATA: 3 x SATA II (3.0 Gb/s), 2 x SATA III (6.0 Gb/s)
- Networking: Realtek RTL8111E 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Audio: Realtek ALC892, Azalia 8 channel
- Dimensions: 168 x 354 x 380
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5" , 2 x 5.25"
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Headphone, 1 x 6 -in-1 Card Reader
- Back I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo port, 1 x D-Sub, 1 x DVI, 1 x S/PDIF Out (Header only), 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x RJ45 LAN, 1 x HDMI, 1 x 8 -Channel Audio I/O
- Noise Level: Idle 29dB
Warranty: 2 Years