+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
V7-P8H77E Intel H77 (Socket 1155) Barebone System - BlackA mysterious dark glossy sheen will appeal to discerning high fashion aficionados. The polished panel combines with a simple symmetry to exude a sleek, stylish appearance that hides extreme performance on the inside. With an elegant power button that is flushed smoothly on the chassis and hidden I/O driver bays, a sleek continuous profile is maintained across the surface to match its unassuming computing power within.
V7-P8H77E supports the Intel® 3rd/2nd generation processors in the LGA1155 package, with iGPU, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, 2-channel (4 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes. This provides great graphics performance. Intel® 3rd/2nd generation processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
The Intel® H77 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design to support socket 1155 Intel® 3rd/2nd generation processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, H77 chipset provides USB 3.0 ports for 10 times faster data retrieval speed. Moreover, Intel® H77 Express Chipset can also enable iGPU function, letting users enjoy the latest Intel® integrated graphic performance.
Enjoy Full HD 1080p Multimedia Home-Theater Entertainment. Immerse yourself into a cinematic experience by connecting to a HD monitor or TV with the HDMI port.
Native SATA 6Gb/s Support. The Intel® H77 Chipset natively supports next-generation Serial ATA (SATA) storage interface, this motherboard delivers up to 6.0 Gb/s data transfer rates. Additionally, get enhanced scalability, faster data retrieval, double the bandwidth of current bus systems.
USB 3.0 Support. Experience ultra-fast data transfers at 4.8Gbps with USB 3.0 - the latest connectivity standard. Built to connect easily with next-generation components and peripherals, USB 3.0 transfers data 10X faster and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 components
- CPU: Intel® The 2nd/3rd Generation Processor. Socket 1155 *Support CPU up to 95 W
- Chipset: Built-In Chipset Intel® H77 Express Chipset
- Memory: 4 x DIMM Dual Channel DDR3 1600 MHz. Support MAX 32GB.
- Graphics: Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD. Support Microsoft DirectX 11, HDMI Max: 1920 x 1200 @ 60 HZ, DVI Max: 1920 x 1200 @ 60HZ, D-Sub Max: 2048 x 1536 @ 75HZ
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCI-e 2.0 x1, 1 x PCI-e 2.0 x16 (at x4 mode, compatible with PCI-e x1, x2 and x4 devices), 1 x PCI-e 3.0 x16
- S-ATA: 4 x SATA II (3.0 Gb/s), 2 x SATA III (6.0 Gb/s)
- Networking: Realtek RTL8111F-VB-CG, 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Audio: Realtek ALC892, Azalia 8 channel
- Dimensions: 168 x 354 x 380
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5" , 2 x 5.25"
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Headphone, 1 x 6 -in-1 Card Reader
- Back I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo port, 1 x PS/2 Mouse, 1 x D-Sub, 1 x DVI, 1 x Serial port(s) (on board connector), 1 x Parallel port(s) (on board connector),1 x S/PDIF Out (On Board Connector), 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x RJ45 LAN, 1 x HDMI, 1 x 8 -Channel Audio I/O
- Noise Level: Idle 29dB