+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
X99-Pro Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
Unmatched performance, fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity, flawless Crystal Sound 2 audio and customizable Turbo App for your awesome X99 build.
- Patent Pending OC Socket – Drive CPU and DDR4 performance beyond all expectations!
- 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 – One click overclock and cooling, done!
- Dual 32Gb/s ultrafast M.2 x4 (onboard and PCIE add-in card)
- Crystal Sound 2 - Flawless audio that makes you part of the game!
- ASUS HomeCloud with 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi - Access your PC remotely and stream multimedia content anywhere, anytime
Drive CPU and DDR4 performance beyond all expectations!
Patent Pending OC Socket
Designed to break performance barriers, ASUS OC Socket utilizes extra pins to connect a proprietary circuit to contacts found on Haswell-E's land grid array (LGA). Combined with our customized UEFI, this exclusive feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions, such as Liquid Nitrogen (LN2). OC Socket is 100% compatible with new Haswell-E LGA 2011-v3 CPUs, ensuring the ideal combination of overclocking performance and compatibility.
Under 100% load with CPU voltage set to extreme 1.825v
Testing configuration: CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X | MB: X99-DELUXE | DDR4: Corsair DDR4-2133*4 | GFX: GTX680 | OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Prime95
Make your memory go faster
This is the first platform to support DDR4 memory and it's able to drive memory frequencies to 3200MHz (and beyond when overclocked)! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, it delivers the most balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility. ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor to ensure the best compatibility
Flawless audio that makes you part of the game
Crystal Sound 2
Crystal Sound 2 makes short work of optimizing audio settings for the way you want to listen, be it gaming, chatting, watching movies or relaxing to your favorite music. Onboard physical shielding, professional engineered design and premium components, including Japanese-made audio capacitors and operational amplifiers (op-amps), result in sound output that has exceptional clarity and fidelity. Discover a whole new dimension of superior audio and get ready to rule!
4.Unique de-pop circuit
5.Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors
6.Dedicated audio PCB layers
With support for both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ 2/3-WAY configurations, the X99 motherboard enables multi-GPU setups so you can harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies to drive games at 4K and beyond.
Total control anytime, anywhere with Wi-Fi GO!
Wi-Fi GO! gives you complete control of your PC — even when you're away from home! Access your forgotten files at home, work on your PC while your are in the traffic or outside. Plus one step to manage all your public clouds or sync files among your PC and devices in a click.
2T2R Dual Band 2.4/5GHz antenna.
Remote Keyboard & Mouse
|CPU||Intel® Socket 2011-v3 Core™ i7 Processors
Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
|Memory||8 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Quad Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
|Expansion Slots||40-Lane CPU-
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x16/x8) *1
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 ( x16, x16/x8, x16/x8/x4) *2
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode) *3
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (x1 mode) *3
|Storage||New Intel® Core™ i7 Processors :
2 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Support PCIE SSD only)
Intel® X99 chipset :
1 x SATA Express port, , compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), *4,
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology, Intel® Rapid Recovery Technology*5
|LAN||Intel® I218V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)|
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 2
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 112 dB SNR stereo playback output (Line-out at rear) and 104 dB SNR stereo playback input (Line-in)
- High-fidelity audio OP AMP(s)
Audio Feature :
- DTS Ultra PC II
- DTS Connect
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- BD Audio Layer Content Protection
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Audio amplifier: Provides the highest-quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- Top notch audio sensation delivers according to the audio configuration
- EMI protection cover to prevent electrical noise to affect the amplifier quality
|Back I/O Ports||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
6 x USB 3.0 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x USB BIOS Flashback Button(s)
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.0
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )