+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
AS1002T 2 Bay Dual Core Network Attached StorageSupreme performance in a compact package
AS10 series devices are equipped with dual-core processors, Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, and come with ASUSTOR’s dedicated ADM operating system. They provide read speeds of over 110 MB/s and write speeds of over 96 MB/s, redefining the price to performance ratio of an entry level NAS.
Hardware encryption engine
Protecting your data is ASUSTOR’s top priority. The AS10 series devices feature built-in encryption engines, allowing data to be completely protected from the moment it is first stored on the NAS. This means that you never have to worry about your confidential data falling into the wrong hands even if your hard disks become lost or stolen. The built-in hardware encryption engine also features read speeds of over 39 MB/s and write speeds of over 31 MB/s for encrypted data providing an optimal combination of file security and system performance.
Add modern flair to your favorite space
The AS10 series devices redefine the aesthetics of a NAS. The stylish diamond-plate finished cover makes it an elegant addition to any space, no matter if it is a family room, living room or office.
The AS10 series devices produce only 19 decibels of noise during system standby, equivalent to the almost inaudible sound of a pin drop. During system operation, only 32 decibels of noise is produced, equivalent to the hushed tones of a quiet library, allowing the AS10 series devices to seamlessly and comfortably integrate into any living environment.
Ideal home multimedia server
The AS10 series’ built-in CPU floating-point unit is able to quickly process large amounts of photo thumbnails, allowing you to instantly transfer and browse photos at any time. The rich variety of multimedia server applications are able to smoothly stream high definition multimedia entertainment to devices such as UPnP/DLNA players, Web browsers on computers, tablets and smartphones.
Save power to save money
ASUSTOR NAS products are designed and developed around ecologically friendly concepts. When in use, our devices consume far less power than the average computer or server. Furthermore, our advanced power control features allow you to more efficiently manage your NAS device and hard drives. This lowers your electric bill and prolongs the lifespan of your hard drives all at the same time. While in disk hibernation, the AS1002T consumes only 6.6 W of power. Under normal operating conditions it still only consumes 13.2 W of power.
- The ideal entry level NAS for the digital home
- Ultra-quiet, comprehensive cloud storage
- Exceptional transfer performance
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Energy efficient low power consumption
- Hand screw design for toolless installation
- Stylish diamond-plate finished cover design
- CPU: Marvell ARMADA-385 1GHz (Dual-Core) Processor
- Hardware encryption engine integrated
- Memory: 512MB (not expandable)
- HDD: 3.5" SATA II/ III x 2
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 16 TB (8 TB HDD X 2, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Maximum Single Volume Size: 16TB
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 1
- Output: N/A
- System Fan: 70mm x 1
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
- Size: 165(H) x 102(W) x 218(D) mm
- Weight: 0.99 kg / 2.18 lbs
- TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6)
- Link Aggregation: 0
- Jumbo Frame (MTU)
- Cloud Connect
- Wireless Network
- Rsync (Remote Sync) Backup
- Cloud Backup
- FTP Backup
- External Backup
- DDNS and EZ-RouterCompatibility
- Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL)