Product information: AS6204T 4 Bay 4K Quad Core Network Attached StorageFeaturing a Quad-Core Processor and Hardware Encryption Engine for Demanding Enterprise Applications
The AS6204T is a 4-bay network storage server designed for small businesses featuring a dedicated hardware encryption engine that doubles data transfer speeds for encrypted data.
The first NAS models to be powered by the latest IntelCeleron processors
AS62 series devices are powered by IntelCeleron Braswell quad-core processors, equipped with 4GB of dual-channel memory, and feature read speeds of over 224.77 MB/s and write speeds of over 220.28 MB/s under RAID 5 configurations.
Hardware encryption engine
Focusing on enterprise-class file encryption needs, ASUSTOR has launched the AS61/AS62 series models with built-in hardware encryption engines, allowing data to be completely protected from the moment it is first stored on the NAS. This means that you never have to worry about your confidential data falling into the wrong hands even if your hard disks become lost or stolen. The built-in AES-NI hardware encryption engine also provides read speeds of over 224.71 MB/s and write speeds of over 132.56 MB/s for encrypted data
The AS61/AS62 models are the first NAS devices in the world to support dual-channel memory, be able to smoothly playback 4K video and be powered by the latest Intel Celeron N3050/N3150 Braswell processors. Furthermore, AS61/62 series devices are not only energy efficient, but offer a combination of performance and price that is unmatched in its class. Get ready to enjoy brilliant ultra high-definition 4K video from the comfort of your own home!
Connect with a new generation of I/O technology for limitless possibilities
A professional grade NAS needs to be equipped with a diverse array of expansion functionality. ASUSTOR has built in USB 3.0, USB 2.0, eSATA, gigabit Ethernet and HDMI 1.4b ports along with a high fidelity audio S/PDIF port, allowing the NAS to connect to different types of external devices and not be limited to its internal capacity. ASUSTOR NAS redefines the meaning of flexibility and expandability in network storage.
Increased reliability and speed
The built-in dual Ethernet ports combined with the link aggregation function, allows your NAS to maintain its connection even if one of your Ethernet connections fail, significantly decreasing the likelihood of unexpected disconnections.Additionally, link aggregation provides faster transfer speeds than a single connection could, along with load balancing which automatically balances network traffic load across the two connections, making it the optimal choice for users who require high speed reliability.
Effortlessly upgrade memory
Depending on your usage preferences, you can decide whether or not you want to upgrade memory. AS61/62 devices provide users with the ability to flexibly upgrade memory so there is no need to worry about the memory before you purchasing the device. When upgrading memory, you simply need to remove the cover of the NAS to do it (There are 2 expansion memory slots in total. Memory can be expanded up to a maximum of 8GB.), letting you easily improve system performance and allowing your NAS to simultaneously run more Apps.
Create a Stable, Reliable and High Quality Surveillance System
The powerful AS61/AS62 Series devices provide you with stress free reliability when installing a surveillance system in your home or office environment. Installing the Surveillance Center App from App Central instantly turns your NAS into 24/7, high definition surveillance system. Surveillance Center provides comprehensive cross-platform support, allowing both Windows and Mac users to use familiar web browsers to access their surveillance feeds. Furthermore, ASUSTOR also offers the free AiSecure mobile app that gives users access to all their surveillance feeds while on the go. AiSecure also provides the ability to receive instant push notifications from Surveillance Center, allowing users to keep up with the latest developments. No matter if you need to protect individual assets, loved ones or your business, the powerful AS61/AS62 Series devices are your optimal choice when creating a comprehensive surveillance system.
- First NAS to be powered by the latest Intel Celeron processors
- Local HDMI multimedia output (4K, 1080P and high-definition multi-channel audio)
- Equipped with 2 Ethernet ports that support failover and link aggregation
- A multimedia hub for your photos, music and movies
- Equipped with dedicated hardware encryption engine
- CPU: Intel Celeron 1.6GHz Quad-Core (burst up to 2.08GHz) Processor
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine integrated
- Hardware transcoding engine supported format: H.264 (AVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1
- Memory: 4GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (2GB x 2, Expandable. Max 8GB)
- HDD: 2.5" / 3.5" SATA II/ III or SSD x 4
- Maximum Internal Raw Capacity: 32 TB (8 TB HDD X 4, Capacity may vary by RAID types)
- Supports Hot Swappable Drives
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 3, USB2.0 x 2, eSATA x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 2
- LCD Panel
- Output: HDMI 1.4b x 1, S/PDIF x1
- System Fan: 120mm x 1
- Infrared Receiver
- Audio Output: S/PDIF
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
- Size: 185.5(H) x 170(W) x 230(D) mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg / 6.39 lb
- TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6)
- Link Aggregation: Supports 802.3ad and Six Other Modes for Load Balancing and/or Network Failover
- Jumbo Frame (MTU)
- Cloud Connect
- Wireless Network
- DDNS and EZ-Router
- Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL)
- Rsync (Remote Sync) Backup
- Cloud Backup
- FTP Backup
- External Backup
- Internal Backup Using Internal High Speed SATA’s 6GB Bandwidth to Back up to MyArchive/Volume
- One Touch Backup