Product information: ATH-AG1 Gaming HeadsetThe first headset of its kind to harness over 50 years of audio engineering technology, the ATH-AG1 provides players with the ultimate gaming experience. Premium 53 mm drivers work synchronously with Audio-Technica’s core double air damping system (D.A.D.S.) and optional USB amplifier to deliver deep, resonating bass and total isolation – effectively blurring the line between reality and the virtual world you’ve entered – while a refined, 3D wing-support system provides the comfort to stay as long as you’d like.
The ATH-AG1 also allows for in-game voice communication through its state-of-the-art microphone feature, and comes equipped with a 1.0 m fixed cord and 2.0 m extension to fit any environment. Detachable USB DAC adaptor with built-in headphone amplifier and 3.5 mm gold-plated connector included.
- Premium 53 mm drivers with Bobbin-wound voice coils specially designed for the ATH-AG1 gaming headset
- Audio-Technica’s core D.A.D.S. structure* with double air damping system delivers deep resonating bass and total isolation
- State-of-the-art microphone, with 100° range of motion and muting capability, provides crystal clear in-game voice communication
- Detachable USB DAC with built-in headphone amplifier
- Self-adjusting 3D wing-support system offers improved comfort designed for extended wear
- 1.0 m fixed cord with a 2.0 m extension to fit any environment
- The dual-layer housing structure utilizes the damping effect of air to improve the linearity of the bass.
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 53 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 – 35,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight (without cord): 310 g
- Cord: 1.0 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8”) mini stereo, gold-plated (4 pole)
- Accessories: USB adaptor, 2.0 m extension cord
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Microphone Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 – 12,000 Hz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -46.5 dB (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)