+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Audio Technica ATH-AVC500 Headphones - BlackThe Audio-Technica manufacturer has over 50 years of production experience in the field of high-end audio for best sound quality, high wearing comfort and noble design. This is the combination of the audio experts with the Audio-Technica ATH-AVC500 in black, which not only delivers excellent sound, but also features a comfortable ear pad and a self-adjusting headband. With the ATH-AVC500, Audiophiles is offered everything you could want from a cable-bound headphone - all with a weight of only 270 grams!
The Audio-Technica ATH-AVC500 headphones at a glance:
- Large 53mm drivers with coiled CCAW woofers
- Low-vibration aluminum housing for high-quality audio quality
- Comfortable ear pads and self-adjusting headband for comfort
- Designed for home theater systems with an exceptional sound experience
- Excellent sound & perfect for home theatre systems
The large 53 mm drivers of the headphones provide an extremely clear and detailed sound image and benefit from the expertise that Audio-Technica has acquired in its long history. Above all in the field of home theater systems, the ATH-AVC500 headphone achieves impressive results through the CCAW voice coils used and the low-vibration housing, delivering a particularly dynamic bass.
The connection is via a three-meter-long cable with 3.5 mm jack connection, which allows the headphones to be worn comfortably on the couch. For the connection to appropriate Hifi systems, the scope of delivery also includes a 6.3 mm jack adapter.
The ear-enclosing earcups have soft ear cushions and, together with the self-adjusting headband, ensure an extremely high wearing comfort which continues even after several hours.
- Weight (without cable): approx. 270 g
- Colour: Black
- Construction: closed
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Frequency response: 10 - 25,000 Hz
- Input power: max. 800 mW
- Sensitivity: 106 dB / mW
- Impedance: 40 Ohm
- 3.5 mm jack (gold-plated) with 6.3 mm adapter Cable
- length: 3 meters