+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
X-Fi Prelude 7.1 PCI Sound CardThe Auzen X-Fi Prelude 7.1 soundcard marks the first time Creative has permitted a third-party soundcard vendor to use the Creative X-Fi chipset in its own soundcard design. The Auzen X-Fi Prelude 7.1 soundcard fully supports EAX 5.0 and has expandability similar to that of the Auzen X-Meridian 7.1.
- 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs at 96kHz sample rate
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of stereo digital sources at 192kHz to stereo output
- 16-bit to 24-bit recording sampling rates:32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
- ASIO 2.0 support at 16-bit/44.1kHz, 16-bit/48kHz, 24-bit/44.1kHz 24-bit/48kHz and 24-bit/96kHz with direct monitoring.
- Enhanced SoundFont support of up to 24-bit resolution
- 64MB of X-RAM
- Rear panel connectors for MIC, line input, channel line output, S/PDIF input and output
- Front panel connectors for MIC input and headphone
- On-board connectors for AUX and digital extension header