Product information: GC550 Live Gamer Extreme Capture stationYour Stream. Your Design.
Live Gamer Extreme (LGX)
- Personalised Cover Image: Provides a personalised streaming box
- Microphone or Aux-In Mixer: Supports mixer function for second audio source
- LED Status Indicator: Displays device's status information
- USB 3.0 Connect to PC: Transmits uncompressed 1080p60 data
- Component, HDMI Input: Connect HDMI/Component Video/Audio Input
- HDMI Output (pass-through): Provides pass-through capability to TV with no latency
Without an H/W encoding process, the LGX can capture stunning uncompressed raw data and then stream it with almost no latency. The LGX features ultra-low latency uncompressed video streaming and support for high quality live viewing for real-time video acquisition. LGX delivers superior reliability and video quality without compromising resolution due to latency considerations. Perfectly match the need for real-time uncompressed video streaming and ultra-low latency in a single package.
Audio Mix In Support
Supports a second audio source (Auxiliary or Microphone). You can balance the sounds from gameplay, Aux and Mic input. Creating fancy audio effects to attract attention.
RECentral 2: Power in Your Hands
- Edit, Trim and Merge on the fly while Time-Shifting
- Webcam, PIP displaying Multiple Scenes
- Categorize your videos according to file name and time stamp. Easy management.
Personalised Cover Image
Make your exclusive streaming box representing your style and personality Easily create cover pages from your own personal gallery. Exclusive Cover Creator utility allows the selection, editing and deletion of your own streaming box cover. Cover Creator makes box covers amazingly simple to design.
- Interface USB 3.0(Verified chipset:Intel chipset with native USB 3.0 host controller)? *LGX does not support USB 2.0
- Video Input
-Analog:Component *LGX(Live Gamer Extreme) does not support the viewing/recording/streaming of HDCP protected signals(Showing a black screen)
- Audio Input
- Audio Mix Input
-3.5mm MIC IN
-3.5mm AUX IN
- Video Output: HDMI(Pass-through from HDMI and Component input)
- Capture Resolution(Max): Uncompressed 1080p@60fps(60Mbps)
- Supported Resolution: 1080p(Max: 1080p@60fps)?1080i?720p?576p?576i?480p?480i
- Encorde Format: MP4(Codec:H.264+AAC)
- Bundle Software
-AVerMedia RECentral 2
- Compatible Software: DirectShow compliant software?(Xsplit?OBS?Potplayer?AmaRecTV…)
- Dimension(W x D x H): 145.3 x 97.2 x 29 mm
- Weight: 182 g
- Operation System: Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 7(64/32 bit)
- Interface: USB 3.0(Verified chipset:Intel chipset with native USB 3.0 host controller)
*LGX can be used together with these certified chipsets:ASMedia / VIA / Renesas / Fresco
?For using Windows® 10 / 8.1
·Intel / ASMedia / Renesas / Fresco:
*We recommended to update your the USB 3.0 chipset driver on your computer to the latest version through ?Windows Update?.
- Please be sure to use LGX before you downloaded and installed the latest USB 3.0 host controller driver? from your PC / motherboard / USB3.0 PCI-E Card via manufacturer(Replace Windows built-in xHCI driver with VIA xHCI driver.)
*For using Windows® 7
·Intel / Fresco:
We recommended to update your the USB 3.0 chipset driver on your computer to the latest version through Windows Update.
·ASMedia / VIA / Renesas:
Please be sure to use LGX before you downloaded and installed the latest USB 3.0 host controller driver? from your PC(Laptop/Desktop) / motherboard / USB 3.0 PCI-E Card via manufacturer.
*With ASMedia chipset, 1080p@60fps recording is only supported when running Windows 10 / 8.1 with Microsoft’s built-in USB 3.0 driver. If you are using ASMedia USB 3.0 chipset, we recommend ?using Windows 10 / 8.1, or connect your LGX to a compatible USB 3.0 port(Such as Intel’s - Check FAQ page:Which USB 3.0 hub is my LGX using).
*For further detail about USB 3.0, please check FAQ
*LGX does not support USB 2.0.
- Power Requirement USB 3.0 bus-power
- CPU Intel® Core™ i5-4440 3.10GHz or above
- Hardware codec recommend Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ or above
- Hardware codec recommend Intel® Core™ i7-4770 3.4GHz or above
- Graphic Card DirectX 10.C compatible or aboveNVIDA GeForce® GTX 660 or above NVIDA GeForce® GTX 870M or above
- Memory 4GB(8GB is recommend)