+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Live Gamer Extreme 2 GC551 USB 3.1 Capture BoxManufacturer AverMedia presents with the Live Gamer Extreme 2 (GC551) a modernized version of the popular video capture station, which receives and streams games from an HDMI source with up to 1080p at 60 FPS . This capture device captures (FHD) footage and guarantees a fluid HD gaming experience even with pass-through capability, thanks to a second HDMI port that acts as an output. This version comes with PC-Free mode, where the video can be stored directly on an SD card. For operation, therefore, not even a PC necessarily exists.
The AVerMedia Live Gamer Extreme 2 (GC551) at a glance:
- Maximum recording resolution of 1080p with 60 FPS (4K)
- 2x HDMI (In / Out) with 4K pass-through function
- Useful features to perfect streaming & recordings
- Plug and play - easy installation
- RECentral and CyberLink Power Director software with powerful features
Stream, Record & Share Gameplay - Live Gamer Extreme 2 (GC551) makes it happen!
The Live Gamer Extreme 2 (GC551) hardly takes up the CPU in PC operation, leaving the PC with its full capacity to play. The MP4 / H.264 or H.265 format also generates small, space-saving files that can be processed with standard video editing software, even for full HD recordings.
The hardware encoder guarantees stable transfer rates while playing, recording or streaming. With the support of a wide variety of resolutions via HDMI and the USB-3.0 Type C for connection to the computer, such as the separate recording of chat and commentary sound, the Live Gamer Extreme 2 (GC551) offersmaximum flexible connections with almost all modern gaming platforms and allows to record or stream games from eg Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 Pro, Nintendo Switch or a gaming PC.
Another feature is that the AVerMedia Live Gamer Extreme 2 (GC551) can also be connected directly to streaming platforms. For those who like to share their own gaming experiences with other players, the Live Gamer Extreme 2 (GC551) generatesmaximum high-resolution 1080p or Full HD recordings at full 60 FPS and optionally also HDR, which can be posted on social networks. So live games on YouTube Live, TwitchTV and Ustream can be easily uploaded directly with your own account and it even allows individual RTMP settings.
The Live Gamer Extreme 2 (GC551) is connected via USB and thus also receives the required power from a desktop PC, laptop or a mobile power bank.
- Dimensions: 145.3 x 97.2 x 29 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 182 g
- Interface: USB 3.0 Type C
2x HDMI (input / output, 4K pass-through function)
1x USB 3.0 type C
- Supported resolutions: 2160p to 60Hz HDR, 1440p to 144HZ / 1080p to 240Hz
- Maximum resolution (recording): 1080p @ 60 FPS
- Encoding format: MP4 (codec: H.265, H.264 + ACC, MJPEG)
- 1x Live Gamer Extreme 2 (GC551)
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x USB Type C to Type A cable
- 1x CyberLink PowerDirector 15 Key
- 1x locking screw
- 1x Quick Start Guide