+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Live Gamer HD 2 PCIe Video Capture CardThe AVerMedia Live Gamer HD 2 is a PCIe video capture card, especially for gamers who want to capture or stream their games via PC. It records the game process with a resolution of up to 1080p at 60 FPS and can also stream it. The Live Gamer HD 2 allows uncompressed or MJPEG compressed recordings with smaller file size.
The recording card supports a wide range of resolutions that are suitable for most PC platforms. In addition, the card has an HDMI port, which supports the popular game consoles. For professional users, the Capture Card is also suitable for multi-card support, for up to eight LiveGamer HD 2 cards in one PC.
The features of the AVerMedia Live Gamer HD 2 at a glance:
- Recording of uncompressed videos with 1080p at 60 FPS
- Optionally Compressed videos for smaller recording files
- No driver installation required - plug & go
- Delay-free audio & HDMI pass-through
- Multi-card support for up to 8 cards
- Stylish design made of metal mesh
- Live Gamer HD 2: Sharper recording by 1080p60
Battle scenes in games usually take place very quickly, which means that a powerful device is necessary to record such scenes, so that they do not appear washed-out or similar. With up to 60 recorded pictures per second in full-HD, the Live Gamer HD 2 does not happen. AVerMedia also provides its Recording software RECentral 3, but it can also be used, for example, XSplit or OBS (Open Broadcaster Software).
The HDMI pass-through feature ensures a smooth full-HD player experience - even during recording, which would normally mean a significant CPU usage. In addition, the HDMI pass-through function allows recording in real-time without delay. This means that every single frame and every single millisecond is recorded without lowering PC performance.
Comprehensive processing options with RECentral 3
In addition, you can connect directly to the streaming platforms. So you can even add live comments when streaming. The recordings can then be immediately shared on social networks or transferred to the popular AVerMedia RECentral 3 software on popular streaming platforms. For example, you can integrate your own accounts for TwitchTV or Smashcast directly into the software in order to be able to directly stream your own gameplay.
Not every game is self-explanatory. With RECentral 3 you can also record your own comments during the game so that the video becomes even more impressive. In addition, there is a push-to-talk feature, which allows you to record or end your own comment directly, whenever you want. Of course, a comment can also be recorded outside of the recording and later added to the gameplay video or talk live in the stream.
- Weight: 145 g
- Slot: PCIe
3.5 mm audio
- Output signal
- 3.5 mm audio
- Live game streaming
- Live voice commentary
- Capture HD content up to 1080p in 60 FPS
- Record recordings from any HDMI source Record
- Uncompressed or MJPEG compressed video Support for different recording formats
- Automatically detect the resolution
- Resolution: up to 1,920 x 1,080 at 60 fps
- Intel Core i5-3330 or higher (i7-3770 recommended)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 / AMD Radeon R7 250X or higher
- 4 GB RAM
- PCIe slot
- Windows 7 (requires driver installation), 8.1, 10
- HD 2
- Quick start guide
- HDMI cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable