Product information: **B Grade** A-N78HD GeForce 8200 Micro-ATX (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Abit release their latest motherboard for AMD Socket AM2+/AM2 processors, the Abit A-N78HD. Based on nVIDIA's powerful GeForce 8200 chipset this highly integrated multimedia platform motherboard makes high definition multimedia enjoyment more convenient and easier than ever. Abit paid special attention to video output flexibility with three connection options already implemented on-board. Users can choose between the standard D-Sub VGA connector or use one of the two digital outputs; DVI for high resolution monitors or HDMI for HD monitors and TV devices with combined HD audio output. With support for Hybrid SLI further expansion for more advanced graphics upgrades in the future is an easy task.
- CPU Supports AMD AM2+ / AM2 Processors using Hyper Transport™ Technology with up to 5200MT/s
- Chipset nVIDIA GeForce 8200 (MCP78S) single chipset
- Memory 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets Dual channel DDR2 1066/ 800/ 667 Un-buffered ECC/ Non-ECC memory
- LAN On-board Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Audio On-board 7.1 CH HD Audio CODEC
- 1 x PCI-E X16 (PCI Express 2.0)
- 1 x PCI-E X1
- 2 x PCI
- 4 x USB 2.0 headers (support 8 ports)
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors Supports SATA RAID 0/1/0+1/5 and JBOD
- 1 X HDMI Audio header
- 1 x IEEE1394 header
- RoHS 100% lead-free process and RoHS compliant
More links for "**B Grade** A-N78HD GeForce 8200 Micro-ATX (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"