Product information: **B Grade** AX-78 AMD 770 (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This is abit's first motherboard with native support for AMD Phenom™ quad-core processors delivering best performance for true quad-core processors, HyperTransport™ 3, Dual Channel DDR2 1066 memory, PCI Express 2.0 and CrossFire X. Unique Abit engineered features set you apart from others for an advanced computing experience with abit's patented Silent OTES heatpipe, 4-phase PWM for AM2+ processors, 100% Japanese made capacitors for lasting durability and the external EZ CCMOS switch to reset your BIOS without the need to open your computer case. Set yourself apart with most advanced computing. For high-end gaming and visual performance the abit AX78 is equipped with two PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (1 x16, 1 x4 bandwidth) supporting ATI CrossFire X dual graphics.
- Supports Socket AM2/AM2+ 940 Processor with HT3.0 5200MT/s (Full Duplex) system bus using Hyper Transport™ Technology
- Chipset AMD 770 / SB600 Chipsets
- 4 X 240-pin DIMM Dual channel DDR2 1066/800/667
- Gigabit Ethernet
- On board 7.1 CH HD Audio CODEC
- Expansion Slots 2 x PCI-E X16 (1 X 16; 1X4 bandwidth)
- 1 x PCI-E X1
- 3 x PCI
- 1 x Ultra DMA 133/100/66/33 IDE Connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 ports)
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors supports SATA RAID 0/1/0+1
- 1 X HDMI Audio header
More links for "**B Grade** AX-78 AMD 770 (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"