Product information: **B Grade** IS7-G "Springdale" (Socket 478) Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The IS7-G is a next generation motherboard for Intel CPUs. The IS7-G uses Intel's newest 865 chipset to bring the latest in technology to the Intel platform. The IS7-G supports Intel® Pentium 4 800/533MHz CPUs with Hyper-Threading technology for superior performance, and offers full support for Dual Channel DDR. ABIT provides users with 6-channel sound and S/PDIF in/out as a standard feature for enhanced audio performance. With full support for AGP 8X, USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 and onboard Intel PRO/1000 CT Desktop Connection Gigabit LAN, the IS7-G allows users to connect to today's hottest peripherals. Intel PRO/1000 CT Desktop Connection Gigabit LAN on board lets you easily connect to networks at high speeds without having to buy a separate 10/100/1000 Ethernet card.
- Supports Intel® Pentium® 4 Socket 478 processors with 800/533/400MHz FSB
- Intel® 865P "Springdale" / ICH5 RAID chipsets
- 4 DIMM Single/Dual Channel DDR 400 memory slots
- AGP PRO 8X/4X
- 2 channel Serial ATA 150MB/s data transfer rate with RAID function (0) via South Bridge
- 2 channel Serial ATA 150MB/s data transfer rate with RAID function (0/1) via Silicon Image PCI Chip
- 6-Channel AC 97 CODEC on board
- Professional digital audio interface supports 24-bit S/P DIF optical In/Out
- On board Intel Gigabit LAN
- SoftMenu™ Technology to set CPU parameters
- 1 x AGP PRO, 5 x PCI slots, 1 x IrDA
- 2 x Ultra DMA 33/66/100 Connectors
- 4 x Serial ATA 150 Connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers, 2 x IEEE 1394a header
More links for "**B Grade** IS7-G "Springdale" (Socket 478) Motherboard"