**B Grade** VA-20 VIA KM400A Micro ATX (Socket A) Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
VA-20 powered by KM400A chipset features the S3 Graphics integrated UniChrome 2D/3D graphics core with MPEG-2 acceleration for enhanced multimedia experience and complete flexibility on the desktop. North Bridge exchanges data with the processor through an ultra fast 400MHz FSB and features an AGP 8X controller for graphics upgrades. The VA-20 also supports a complete range of DDR266/333/400 memory speeds, enabling OEMs and system integrators the opportunity to attack different price points based on the same mainboard platform.
- CPU: Supports AMD Socket-A 462pin Athlon XP/Sempron 400/333/266MHz CPU
- Chipset: VIA VT8378 (KM400A / VT8237
- Memory: 2 DIMM supports single channel DDR 333 memory
- VGA: AGP 8X/4X (0.8V/1.5V)
- 2-channel IDE ATA 133/ 100/ 66/ 33
- USB: 6 ports USB 2.0
- VT6103: 10/100 LAN (PHY) Fast Ethernet
- VT6106: 6-ch Audio on board with digital S/PDIF output
More links for "**B Grade** VA-20 VIA KM400A Micro ATX (Socket A) Motherboard"