Product information: **B Grade** Aego M 2.1 Speaker System - Black
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Aego M-System builds on the strengths of the award winning Aego 2, offering a pair of heavy-alloy satellite speakers and a compact subwoofer for a full range sound that embodies AE’s sound quality principles. The sleekly styled satellites have smoother treble and a funky rounded design while potent amplifiers are built into the subwoofer to drive all three loudspeakers. The package gives room-filling sound from devices like the iPod™, PSP™ or MP3 mobile phones. With just one cable the M-System turns any personal music device into the heart of a home entertainment system. In the living room, in the bedroom, away at college or simply for a spontaneous party, the M-System delivers a big sound form the smallest devices. Better still, the M-System’s gorgeous looks, high quality sound and plug and play simplicity won’t cost a fortune as it remains just as affordable as the best selling AE Aego 2.
- Easy to setup and use
- Hi-fidelity, high volume sound
- Instant home entertainment
- Big hi-fi sound from the smallest devices
- Outstanding value for money
- Inputs: 3 x RCA Phono - Line level, 1 x Stereo Mini jack - Line level
- Outputs: 3 x Speaker terminals
- Controls: 1 x Volume / Power pot, 1 x Bass switch (3 Position), 1 x Centre input switch (2 Position)
- Power ratings: 120V Model - 120V @ 60Hz; 80VA, 240V Model - 240V @ 50Hz; 80VA, 90 Watts RMS total system power rating
- Frequency response: Sub is 50Hz-250Hz and the satellites are 250Hz-16KHz
- Dimensions: Sub Woofer - 265 x 190 x 350mm, Satellites - 68mm x 103mm x 90mm
- Weight: 9 Kg
More links for "**B Grade** Aego M 2.1 Speaker System - Black"