Product information: **B Grade** 39320 Ultra-320 64-bit SCSI Card - OEM
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Adaptec SCSI Card 39320 is a 64-bit 133 MHz PCI-X, dual-channel Ultra320 SCSI card with integrated HostRAID. The Adaptec 39320 is a cost-effective RAID 0, 1 and 5 solution. In addition, the Adaptec 39320 offers new drivers for HostRAID, both Linux and Windows Server 2003, as well as the same browser-based management tool used by Adaptec RAID products. The Adaptec 39320 provides data protection at the fastest SCSI speeds available up to 640 MByte/sec, ideal for mainline storage, streaming video and audio, and other bandwidth-intensive applications.
- HostRAID RAID 0, 1 and 10 data protection (Windows and Linux)
- Adaptec Seamless Streaming
- 320 MByte/sec performance per channel
- Seamless backward compatibility protects legacy devices
- Industry-leading compatibility and reliability
- Driver and application software NOT provided; download via Adaptec support site only
N.B. this is an OEM product; above picture is for illustration purposes only.
More links for "**B Grade** 39320 Ultra-320 64-bit SCSI Card - OEM"