Product information: **B Grade** 39320 Ultra-320 64-bit SCSI Card - OEM
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Adaptec SCSI Card 39320 is a 64-bit 133 MHz PCI-X, dual-channel Ultra320 SCSI card with integrated HostRAID. The Adaptec 39320 is a cost-effective RAID 0, 1 and 5 solution. In addition, the Adaptec 39320 offers new drivers for HostRAID, both Linux and Windows Server 2003, as well as the same browser-based management tool used by Adaptec RAID products. The Adaptec 39320 provides data protection at the fastest SCSI speeds available up to 640 MByte/sec, ideal for mainline storage, streaming video and audio, and other bandwidth-intensive applications.
- HostRAID RAID 0, 1 and 10 data protection (Windows and Linux)
- Adaptec Seamless Streaming
- 320 MByte/sec performance per channel
- Seamless backward compatibility protects legacy devices
- Industry-leading compatibility and reliability
- Driver and application software NOT provided; download via Adaptec support site only
N.B. this is an OEM product; above picture is for illustration purposes only.
More links for "**B Grade** 39320 Ultra-320 64-bit SCSI Card - OEM"