+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** XPG SX910 128GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive (ASX910S3-128GM-C) **OcUK E
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Targeted at the ultimate efficiency and design requirements of gamers, transfer speeds reach as high as 550 and 530MB/sec (read/write) With 4K, random write speeds up to 85,000 IOPS. The SX910 comes in capacities of 128, 256 and 512 gigabytes.
The SX910 SSD comes with a 3.5-inch conversion bracket for use with desktop enclosure slots. Replacing the primary hard disk with an SSD will immediately upgrade your operating system efficiency and transmission speed.
Through full screening of the NAND Flash, the SX910 offers blazing fast totally reliable operation, and is fully backed by a comprehensive five-year warranty.
- Capacity: Available in 128GB, 256GB & 512GB
- Form Factor: SATA III 6Gb/sec
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND Flash Memory
- Controller: LSI SandForce SF-2281
- Dimensions: 100 x 69.85 x 9.5mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 76g
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/sec (Backwards compatible with SATA 3Gb/sec)
- Performance(Max): Sequential Read: 550 MB/sec & Sequential Write: 520 MB/sec
- PCMark Vantage: 62K HDD Test Score
- IOPS: 20,000 (Maximum 4K Random Read)
- IOPS: 88,000 (Maximum 4K Random Write)
- IOPS Test Utility: IOmeter 2010 (Queue depth of 32; Measurements are performed on 10% capacity of LBA range. Write cache enable)
- Power consimption: 0.5W Idle/1.2W Active
- Operating temperature: 0 °C - 70 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C - 85 °C
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 1,200,000 Hours
- ECC Recovery: Up to 55 bits correctable per 512-byte sector (BCH) *varies depending on exact configuration
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH(0° to 40°C)
- Storing Humidity: 5% to 90% RH(-10° to 40°C)
- Max Operating Altitude: 12000m
- Certification: CE/FCC/VCCI/BSMI
- Warranty: 5 Years