+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Qs-202 Midi Tower Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Qs-202 case also delivers optimal air flow and supports longer high end VGA cards up to 390mm (center HDD cage removed). The mini-tower case can support 1 x 14cm fans in front (included(, 1 x 12cm fan in the rear (included), 1 x 12/14cm fan on the side panel (optional) and 1 x 8/12/14cm fan on the top panel. It's mesh front panel also helps to maximize air-intake.
If you are looking for a gaming case with size in mind but do not want to trade off with its internal expandability and versatility then the Qs-202 is the case you MUST NOT miss out on.
- High performance "Mini-Tower" for gamers and enthusiast.
- Solidly constructed chassis – 0.6mm SECC Japanese Steel.
- ALL BLACK interior and "blue" MB plate for an unique touch!
- Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 390 mm(with HDD cage removed).
- Supports 2 x 5 1/4" , 1 x 3.5"(with adaptor), 1 x 2.5"(with HDD tray) and maximum 6 x 3.5" HDDs (internal)
- 90 degree retractable HDD bracket in “blue” color
- "Easy-install" screw-less kits for the 5 1/4" devices
- Cable management holes are pre-drilled with rubber protection
- CPU hole is pre-drilled on the MB plate for ease of CPU cooler assembly
- Can install 1x12/14cm fan at side panel (optional) / 1x12cm at rear (included) / 1x14cm fan in front (included) / and 1x8/12/14cm fan at top panel (optional)
- Bottom PSU position enables PSUs to suck in cold air for better cooling with washable dust filter.
- Water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems
- 2 x USB/ Audio+Mic (AC’97 + HD audio) are easily accessible from the top panel.